This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Care Net Pregnancy Center-Burlington VT
Burlington, Vermont, United States
Date Posted: 01/21/2008
Job Type: Full-Time
The Executive Director has full responsibility for the pregnancy center, which includes the implementation of the policies and procedures approved by the Board of Directors within the parameters of the pregnancy centers budget. Primary areas of responsibility are administrative, development, community/public relations, and overseeing the Client Services Manager. The Center is two blocks from the University of Vermont campus and about a mile to downtown Burlington on beautiful Lake Champlain. This is a full-time, salaried position. Current Director is leaving end of May and would like to bring on a new person in beginning May.
1. Be a committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord
2. Exhibit strong commitment and dedication to the pro-life position and sexual purity
3. Agree with and be willing to uphold the Statement of Faith, Statement of Principle, and policies of the center
4. Have a bachelor's or master's degree, preferably in a related field, or related experience equivalent
5. Have two years of experience as a volunteer or employee in ministry
6. Have two years of experience in an administrative position with direct experience in supervising paid staff/volunteers in an efficient and professional office
7. Have two years of experience in marketing, fund-raising, and public relations/development
8. Exhibit strong skills in interpersonal communication, public speaking, writing, and effective media relations
9. Be able to provide spiritual leadership, discipleship, encouragement, and direction for the staff members and volunteers
10. Be able to develop and implement strategic plans and goals for the center
11. Be able to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision
12. Work closely with the Board of Directors to develop Center policy and community relations.