Liberty Electronics Inc., a world class leader in the contract manufacturing industry for electrical and electromechanical assemblies, is looking for qualified applicants with a BS degree in Accounting and five + years hands on full cycle accounting experience
in a manufacturing environment for the following position of:
The position requires knowledge of cost accounting methods and Microsoft Office. Must be self-motivated, organized, goal-oriented, possess good leadership and communication skills. Additionally, position applicants must possess strong analytical/problem
solving skills, report writing/development skills and ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP.
Assisting Accounting Manager with:
- Full cycle Accounting (AP, AR, General Ledger, Financial Statements)
- Monthly expense variance analysis
- Working with Engineering and Manufacturing personnel on the development of analysis data.
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing comparison reports
- Providing management with reports showing factors that affect pricing and profitability.
Liberty Electronics Inc. offers competitive compensation packages that include:
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- 401K Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance, Vision, etc…
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Liberty Electronics team send your resume into HRLiberty@libertyelectronics.com
E. O. E.