The Anglican Relief and Development Fund (ARDF) works within the worldwide Anglican Communion to transform lives and communities in some of the most challenging parts of the world for the sake of Christ.
Are you creative and detail oriented? Are you passionate about social justice and interested in using your writing and tech skills to serve the poor and proclaim the Good News? This position is an amazing opportunity for an aspiring non-profit development
professional to make a difference for the Kingdom of God.
Our Development Associate will empower ARDF to fulfill its mission by carrying out crucial fundraising tasks and assisting with our day-to-day communications and operations:
- Work with Executive Director and staff to define and implement a fundraising/development plan including annual giving and planned giving programs and appeals.
- Manage ARDF’s DonorPerfect database, accurately enter and update donor data, execute donation receipting, build donation forms, produce mailing lists, track donors and produce reports.
- Use analytics data and testing to increase website traffic and online donations.
- Manage ARDF promotional materials and reprint as necessary.
- Work with Communication Director to produce and distribute ARDF’s Advent and Lent materials.
- Recruit and manage volunteers to assist with high-volume office tasks.
- Help to maintain a suitable shared file system for sharing and storing administrative files.
- Receive and fulfill ARDF materials requests.
- Use Constant Contact to schedule and send ARDF’s communication pieces including monthly newsletter.
- Work with Communication Director to maintain a list of Anglican publications with deadlines and ensure that ARDF regularly submits articles.
- Help to develop internal communication resources such as slideshows, meeting documents etc.
- Assist in updating ARDF website.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- 2 years’ experience in non-profit fundraising or development.
- Committed Christian with a passion for fundraising and donor care.
- Exceptionally detail oriented and outcome-focused.
- Experience with donor management software such as DonorPerfect.
- Excellent communication, editing, and writing ability.
- Excellent technical and computer skills including content management systems, databases, and Microsoft Office.
To apply, email cover letter, resume, three writing samples, and references to the Rev. Charles Treichler: email@example.com. 800 Maplewood Ave. Ambridge, PA 15005 www.anglicanaid.net