This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
IT professional for a Christian Company
Osborne Wood Products, Inc
Toccoa, Georgia, United States
Date Posted: 01/23/2008
Job Type: Full-Time
I am Leon Osborne.
We have a Christian owned company which produces wood parts. We endeavor to run our business based on the principles of our faith in Jesus Christ. While ours is not a ministry, we live to show our light in how we do business. Please see our web site at www.osbornewood.com.
Osborne Wood Products, Inc. has been in business since 1979 and has experienced continued growth as a result of the efforts of the team members to build a cohesive work environment. Company has a full benefit package including a fitness center for employees and families.
Our mission is to live the Christian life in a secular world. There is no greater joy than to have a customer, vender or associate share how they discovered that what they felt about us was consistent with what we say about ourselves.
Wile we have not captured the process of being the perfect "Christian" company we freely advise our customers that we endeavor to live under the Lordship of Jesus Christ and we invite them to hold us accountable to that standard.
* Is PHP development your passion?
* Do you prefer to direct and organize projects yourself?
* Do you enjoy a work environment of friendly, motivated people who are passionate about making a difference?
If so, you may be just the person were looking for!
About the opportunity...
Just suppose you were upgrading your home and wanted to personalize the design so it expressed who you really are. Osborne Wood Products, Inc. would partner with you in supplying solid wooden detail components that would enable you to turn your dreams into reality. But how would you find us, buy from us, and experience our top-notch customer support?
Thats where you, our new web site developer, come in.
Although we already have a strong web presence and a web site that is easy to navigate, we know it could be so much more... if only the right person was on board to energize and develop it:
* To enhance features and add new features to better serve our customers
* To check and recheck code to ensure web site integrity
* To work with Developers locally and remotely
* To integrate proprietary software with the web site
* To use a hands on approach to develop core back end solutions
For the person who wants to be able to take charge of a project, beef up existing coding, be the driving force behind the web site, this is an opportunity not to be missed. This is not a maintenance position. Were looking for someone who can make our old code better and add great new code to it!
A self motivated, results oriented individual with excellent analytical and problem solving skills who is...
1. Demonstrates advanced programming skills (PHP, C#, XHTML, CSS, Java Script, XML)
2. Able to drive forward new development
3. Familiar with web design including layout, usability, code, graphic design, software, and related technologies
4. Able to support online marketing initiatives, including the development of the web site, banner creative, email templates, presentations, video editing, search engine optimization, etc.
Web graphic design experience (Photoshop, Illustrator, Image Ready, Macromedia Fireworks, Flash, etc.)
* Flex hours
* Individual work space
* Drug card
* Life Insurance
* Credit Union
* 401(k) with company matching
* Even more benefit options available
* An on-site gym with a full basketball court, racquetball court, weight room, and aerobic room
To find out more about Osborne Wood Products, Inc. explore our web page at www.osbornewood.com.
For immediate consideration, apply on line at www.osbornewood.com/
The primary languages our web site is written in are PHP and C#. Proficiently in these languages is essential for this position. The existing site has some frustrating errors and a couple years of debugging would prove to be most helpful. We are interested in knowing about any certifications and experience the applicant may have.
For more information please contact us at email@example.com