Are you looking for a part-time job with flexible hours*? Do you enjoy the friendly environments of Hobby Lobby bookstores? Are you a positive, dependable and hard-working person? Do you have reliable transportation? Do you live in the North Chicago area**?
Then we are looking for you!
Merchandisers are the face of DaySpring to one of our key customers in the marketplace, Hobby Lobby. They are responsible for the maintenance and ordering of all DaySpring products. This role is key to the ongoing replenishment of our core product categories.
The number of hours per week for this position is approximately 22 hours. The schedule is flexible - the primary requirement is that the job be performed during store hours so that it meets the needs of the retailers we service.
We take great pride in doing our part to fulfill the DaySpring Mission: "To know God, to demonstrate His kingdom, and to help people throughout the world know and share His love, by providing Christians with tools of communication that express God's heart
in fresh, new ways."
*No weeknights! No weekends!
**The preferred base locations for this position are as follows: Grayslake, Round Lake Beach, Libertyville, and Gurnee.
IMPORTANT APPLICATION INFO: our employment application system works best with the Internet Explorer browser; Firefox or Safari may or may not work, depending on the version. We are currently experiencing trouble with Google Chrome.
Please take the following steps:
- Go to http://www.dayspring.com/careers
- Click on “Job Openings” which will take you to the DaySpring/Hallmark
- In the Job Search section, select “Siloam Springs” from the Facility Location dropdown and click “Search”.
- Click job number IRC148620 for the job description.
- Next, you will register in order to have an account (this one-time setup; it is beneficial just in case you want to apply for other jobs in the future).
- At the bottom of that page, select “Apply Now” to make formal application.