TrueBridge Resources, a North Highland company, is on Staffing Industry Analysts’ list of “Fastest-Growing U.S. Staffing Firms.” We work with clients to fulfill Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire opportunities within Information Technology and Accounting/Finance. We’re passionate about staffing! Let us show you.
Sr IT Business Analyst
TrueBridge Resources is assisting a faith-based non-profit foundation in the Alpharetta area. The organization provides professional fundraising and guidance to faith-based charities and ministries nationally. They will offer the successful candidate a competitive salary package, plus health benefits, extensive PTO time including an additional allowance of paid time off for their employee’s missionary work.
The Sr. Business Analyst will serve as an IT generalist, focusing in the areas of business analysis, project management, process improvement, and resource integration to help ensure excellent customer service experiences for all internal and external IT customers.
- BA/BS in Business Admin, Management Information Systems, a related field or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of progressively successful experience in a business-growth environment.
- Working knowledge of the IIBAs Business Analysis Body of Knowledge.
- Technical Writing
- Working knowledge of GAAP
- Knowledge of and experience using a standard process analysis framework, e.g. six sigma, lean, kaizen, etc.
- Experience using standard tools for analysis and process mapping including but not limited to Microsoft Excel and Visio.
- Full competency with MS Office suite.
- Meet with stakeholders or sponsors to discuss need or opportunity for business analysis.
- Initiate and test understanding of high-level requirements according to stakeholder and sponsor needs.
- Refine, as needed, a high-level scope and engagement plan definition as well as relevant constraints.
- Define and Clarify Opportunities
- Gathers sufficient documents, information, and facts in order to define current opportunity.
- Determine accuracy and relevance of gathered info.
- Interact with stakeholders and subject matter experts (SMEs) in order to better understand problem or opportunity.
- Identify alternatives and make recommendations regarding further analysis
- Define Utilize IIBA Methodologies to Perform Business Analysis
- Use structured processes, analysis tools, and skills to perform thorough analysis.
- Identify principles, factors, relationships, facts, data, risks, or other info that will be helpful.
- Conduct needs analysis and gap analysis as necessary.
- Provide support in identifying, evaluating, and developing cost-effective processes, procedures, and systems which could potentially meet stakeholder and sponsor objectives.
TrueBridge Resources looks forward to having you join our team. Submit your resume for consideration today. When responding, be sure to include multiple methods for us to reach you including: home phone, mobile phone, and email. TrueBridge Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
IT Helpdesk TechnicianChildren of the Nations
- Silverdale, Washington
- September 20
Web DeveloperTurning Point
- Lakeside, California
- September 14
Software DeveloperChristian Aid Mission
- Charlottesville, Virginia
- September 8
VP of Information TechnologiesSeed Company
- Arlington, Texas
- August 30
Our clients require top notch professionals to meet their information technology, finance & accounting, marketing and human resource demands. TrueBridge is passionate about placing professionals and doing it the right way. We know the best fit requires the right mindset as well as the right skillset. We aspire to exceed our clients' needs by providing individuals who are doing impactful and fulfilling work. It’s not what we do but how we do it. We provide professional resources in a skillful, personal and caring manner. More...