DIGITAL CONTENT COORDINATOR
Do you thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere? We are looking for a highly skilled Digital Content Coordinator to update and keep our radio station websites up to date. This position requires someone who is creative, highly disciplined, focused, and quick with software and naturally computer oriented. The right candidate will be able to juggle multiple projects, create high quality work in a timely manner, and take a big picture idea from sales and figure out how to successfully implement it online.
On a daily basis you will be required to post logos, banner ads, print ads, email newsletters, text campaigns, social media campaigns and web content. Knowledge of the broadcast industry is a plus. The DCC will analyze and test all links and content to ensure that information is accurate, accessible, and user-friendly. They must also make sure the website is compatible with all Internet browsers and mobile devices. If any issues are found through testing or user feedback, they must find solutions.
Technology is constantly evolving; therefore, Digital content coordinators must keep up with current programming and technological trends
The Digital Content Coordinator works closely with our station's Promotions and Marketing, Programming and Sales staff to ensure that our sites reflect station priorities. This includes but is not limited to:
- Website management
- Website continued development, enhancements
- Banner Creation (for station and clients/programmers)
- Social Media management
- Email blasts
- National and Local ministry web promotions
- Station events promotion via digital
- All other streaming and digital media applications
The DCC is ultimately responsible for audience growth through the digital platform of our radio stations, project management, scheduling and production of station website and social media content. This position will produce and maintain online content; create original graphics (at times) and layouts for web and work closely with the corporate digital team on our website platforms.
The DCC contributes ideas for online elements that complement our on-air stations and works with the station Promotional Director, Sales Manager, clients and others, to create and maintain a long-term digital partnership for each station's site. The DCC will also work closely with the station’s on-air personalities with social media interaction.
- Hands on experience with digital content creation, organization, and/or production.
- Skilled in basic HTML (Flash is a plus), simple graphic design and possible video editing.
- Aptitude in basic design programs, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, etc.
- Must be capable of coming up with new ways to keep content fresh.
- Strong knowledge of pop culture, current events and digital trends.
- Good people skills and the desire to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Must be highly organized and able to manage several tasks while paying strong attention to detail and schedules
- The ability to work quickly and shift gears to capitalize on sales opportunities.
- Must be a self-starter who excels at working independently or in a group.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Strong writing and analytical skills
- Must be creative in expanding the reach of Salem Communications-San Antonio
- Experience working with social media.
- Experience with Microsoft products (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Adobe Creative suite helpful
- At least 1 year in digital marketing.
- Experience in running email marketing and online advertising campaigns.
- Knowledge of current SEO trends and inbound marketing practices.
Salem San Antonio is an equal opportunity employer and provides a competitive salary, 401k and other benefits for full time employment. This is a full time, Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week.
Please visit our website at www.salem.cc, click on Careers and apply online.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Media DirectorNorthshore Christian Church & Academy
- Everett, Washington
- September 29
Account Executive-Nashville, TNSalem Media Group
- Nashville, Tennessee
- September 29
Website Editor- Washington, DCSalem Media Group
- Washington, District of Columbia
- September 27
General Sales Manager- Colorado Springs, COSalem Media Group
- Colorado Springs, Colorado
- September 27
Integrated Marketing Consultant-Oxnard, CASalem Media Group
- Oxnard, California
- September 27
Salem Media Group
Salem Media Group is America’s leading radio broadcaster, Internet content provider, and magazine and book publisher targeting audiences interested in Christian and family-themed content and conservative values. In addition to its radio properties, Salem owns Salem Radio Network, which syndicates talk, news and music programming to approximately 2,000 affiliates; Salem Radio Representatives, a national radio advertising sales force; Salem Web Network, a leading Internet provider of Christian content and online streaming; and Salem Publ More...