Life is short - Work somewhere awesome!
Coach others to become more confident about their finances using a faith-based approach.
Leverage your financial services and leadership experience to help lead the expansion of a unique, faith-based organization.
Financial Representative Opportunity
When you join us, you'll begin your career as a Thrivent Financial Representative. You'll provide financial guidance that connects faith and finances. Through this you will develop strong relationships with our members and their families, as well as within
the Christian community.
As a Financial Representative you will have the opportunity to:
- Manage your business as an independent contractor
- Provide products and services including life and health insurance, annuities, investment products, and specialized financial analysis
- Work with members to help protect them in the event of death, long term care needs, or loss of income due to a disability
- Assist members by helping them to achieve their financial and retirement goals
- Develop financial strategies to help members' estates pass according to their wishes ensuring their legacy lives beyond their life time
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our members, their families, and within the Christian community
Field Leadership Development Opportunity
Following your successful growth in the financial representative role, you may be considered for leadership opportunity and development. This would be in addition to maintaining your representative role.
In the leadership development program, you will have the opportunity to:
- · Build your own niche-focused business through the recruitment and mentoring of new financial associates
- · Participate in intentional leadership development
- · Be a bigger part of a dynamic team; in a high performing region
Positions available in multiple communities across the broader St Louis, East Metro and Mid-Illinois regions, including Edwardsville, IL; Collinsville, IL; Belleville, IL; Springfield, IL; Mattoon, IL; Champaign, IL; Quincy, IL; Decatur, IL; St Louis, MO,
St Charles, MO
Desired Skills and Experience
We are looking for trustworthy, highly motivated people committed to helping our members and their communities
thrive. If you are sales focused, team oriented, and would like to use your strong networking skills to build relationships and a long, prosperous career with us, we would love to hear from you!
- Obtain state insurance licenses and required lines of authority(life, health and variable contracts) prior to the solicitation or sale of insurance products and obtain and maintain Series 7 and 66; Series 7, 65 and 63; or Series 6 and 63 registrations
- Become a Thrivent Financial insurance or annuity product owner within 90 days of contracting with Thrivent Financial as a financial representative
- Have a satisfactory background check and securities registration and/or insurance licensing verification if applicable
- Have all outside business activity reviewed to ensure no conflicts of interest exist and compliance of regulatory requirements are met
To learn more about the Thrivent Financial difference please visit our website at
Call Maureen Knox at (314) 783-4202.
For additional important disclosure information, please visit thrivent.com/disclosures.