Position Type: Part-time hourly – time expected 20-28 hours per week, including some late evening hours and weekends.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Position Summary: Provides support to the Rescue department in specific areas of responsibility as defined by the position description, in accordance with ministry expectations and in adherence to ministry best practices, procedures and processes.
Compensation: $13 - $15 per hour, DOE and qualifications
Reporting Structure: Reports to a ministry Director of Rescue; Works with all ministry staff, board of directors, donors, volunteers, partners and friends of the ministry.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Self-starter highly motivated and accomplishment focused.
- Takes ownership of assigned tasks and duties.
- Strong, committed team player that functions well in a close knit collaborative environment.
- Highly organized, able to work independently, yet follows direction as provided.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong commitment to process improvement.
- Teachable; gives and receives feedback in a constructive way.
- Able to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be agreeable to the mission and vision of the organization, as well as in agreement to its statement of faith.
Preferred Candidates Will Have Experience with the Following:
- Creativity in image development/editing using Photoshop and other media tools.
- Ability to create and communicate via images in social media.
- Use of the HubSpot inbound/outbound online marketing tool set.
All job specific responsibilities are performed under the supervision of the Director of Rescue, and include but are not limited to:
- Able to work with data in Microsoft Excel data formats
- Collect data for the monthly Comprehensive Report including but not limited to:
- Google Analytics
- Abacast Streaming Listener Sessions
- Facebook-TheHopeLine & DMLive
- Mobile Apps
- Social Media
- Able to perform testing of website changes in both beta and live production environments.
- Able to perform edits to website, using content management system (CMS) as directed in both beta and live production environments.
- Inbound/Outbound Marketing
- Ability to learn the HubSpot tool set in a short period of time.
- Ability to develop outbound marketing / client interaction materials and landing pages using HubSpot tool set
- Ability to provide support to staff members that work in HubSpot
- Edit/develop graphics using Pic Monkey or Photoshop.
- Edit/develop video content using Pinnacle Studio or Camtasia
- Able to communicate effectively in written form
- Create materials using MS Office suite of applications and other tools like Prezi
- Edit/develop graphics using PiktoChart.com
- System Administration
- Set up users in multiple platforms. Update tracking sheet and provide login credentials to the supervisors.
- Handle lost passwords or password reset requests
- Update documents on our internal website for HopeCoaches.
- Run monthly reports for our chat partners.
- Create Flipbooks, save them to our FTP site and provide a website link for distribution
- Create QR codes for tracking for various ministry and partner needs
- Associate's degree or better preferred. However, demonstrated skills in HubSpot, Photoshop, Microsoft Office, and HTML may be substituted for educational requirement.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Able to hear adequately enough to listen to another person either on headphones or handset.
- Have sufficient sight to be able to enter data into and retrieve necessary data from a computer
- Typing of 40-50 words per minute
HIRING IS SUBJECT TO A SUCCESSFUL BACKGROUND CHECK, DRUG TEST (FULL-TIME ONLY) , AND AGREEMENT WITH THE DMA STATEMENT OF FAITH.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Dawson McAllister Association (DMA) is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate under federal, state, or local laws. As a religious organization, DMA is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees on the basis of religion. An applicant’s acceptance of our statement of faith is a prerequisite for employment based upon federal guidelines provided by Title VII, Section 702-703 of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible and authoritative Word of God, and the only rule of faith and practice. We believe there to be one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and in glory.
We believe in salvation by grace through faith in Jesus Christ. This salvation is based upon the sovereign Grace of God, and was purchased by Christ on the cross, and is received through faith, apart from any human merit, works or rituals. We believe salvation results in righteous living, good works, and proper social concern.
We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit to bring glory to the Father and honor to the Son. Through His indwelling, the Christian is further enabled to live a godly life. Through His gifting, the Christian is empowered to serve. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ and are convinced of the essential call of Christ to love and work with each other for the advancement of His kingdom and not our own.
We believe in the sanctity of all human life, and that life begins at conception. We believe marriage is ordained by God and is intended to be between one man and one woman. We believe obedience to the Great Commission of Jesus Christ necessitates a commitment to making disciples of all men.
Jesus gives the Great Commission in Matthew 28:19 “Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.”
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Radio Sales Account Executive-Dallas, TXSalem Media Group
- Dallas, Texas
- October 19
Christian Financial Radio/TV Co-HostPrivate Profile
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- October 19
Advertising Sales Consultant-Omaha, NESalem Media Group
- Omaha, Nebraska
- October 18
PT Board Operator- Omaha, NESalem Media Group
- Omaha, Nebraska
- October 17
Sales/Sports Intern- New York, NYSalem Media Group
- New York, New York
- October 14
Dawson McAllister Association
The mission of the Dawson McAllister Association is, "Delivering hope and help to teenagers and young adults through radio programming, TheHopeLine and a network of Christian care." This is accomplished through Radio and Rescue programs. Radio is the broadcast of "Dawson McAllister Live" (DMLive) a Sunday night radio call-in show. It is Biblically-based straight talk for teens and young adults. DMLive is heard on over 60 top-40 radio stations nationwide, plus is streamed 24/7 over the internet along with a music version More...