This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Director of Resource Development
Denver, Colorado, United States
Date Posted: 02/04/2008
Categories: Financial Services/Insurance
Job Type: Full-Time
AGORA Consulting has been retained by Officers Christian Fellowship to recruit their new Director of Resource Development. OCF serves those who serve their country by offering various resources to help military members and their families grow together in their relationship with God and others.
As the OCF Director of Resource Development, you will supervise the development of resources necessary to support the OCF Strategy, OCF operational requirements, and OCF capital requirements. In addition, you will work in cooperation with OCF members, the OCF staff and Council, supporting non-members, Christian businesses, other Christian organizations, Christian financial consultants, and Christian resource development consultants/businesses in order to develop a resource base for OCF that honors the Lord Jesus Christ.
Specifically, the duties include:
Resource Development Strategy and Execution
* Develop a strategy for allowing the Lord to bless OCF with the resources necessary to use OCF for His purposes.
* Provide oversight of Christian businesses or consultants acting on behalf of OCF for the purposes of developing financial support for OCF.
* Supervise development of a marketing strategy that supports an OCF resource development strategy.
* Develop liaisons with key individuals and Christian organizations for the purpose of enhancing and executing a resource development strategy.
* Conduct all resource development activities with total honesty and according to the principles and guidelines of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability.
* Assist in developing a greater sense of stewardship commitment toward OCF from the membership and from within and outside the armed forces.
OCF Field Staff Team
* Participate with other staff in the annual OCF planning and budgeting process, and in field staff team conferences and other meetings or activities as directed by the Executive Director.
* Make regular reports to the Executive Director concerning the status of resource development actions and organizational reviews.
* Travel as necessary to support the activities mentioned above; speak at local conferences and on other appropriate occasions to teach biblical truths concerning stewardship and to present the vision, purpose, and nature of OCF.
Qualification and Experience Requirements:
* Successful fundraising history of minimum of $250,000/year
o Includes significant emphasis on major donor acquisition
* Mature Christian with a Servants heart
* Passion for ministering to military personnel and their families
* High level of integrity, personal accountability and credibility
* Ability to build relationships and trust
* Creativity - A Must
* Initiative - A Must
Compensation $75K - $90K