LifeChurch is about lifechange. We are a contemporary, culturally relevant, and fast growing church that is reaching people from all walks of life who are being transformed by Jesus Christ. We began in June of 2002 with 25 people and today have 1100-1200
attending our weekend services. Our vision is to be a community where real people can connect with a real God and experience real life. Our mission, based on the Great Commission, is to help people Know Jesus, Grow together
in Him & Go serve the world. This forms the basis for everything we do. We are currently seeking a part to full time Worship Leader.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate worship teams and musical elements for weekend services and other church events where music is relevant.
- Lead or coordinate the worship team during services or other events.
- Recruit, train, and sustain volunteers for worship bands.
- Recruit, develop, train, and sustain upcoming worship leaders.
- Lead or coordinate leadership for worship practices.
- Coordinate the worship lyrics / songs website.
- Participate in Worship Design Team meetings.
- Coordinate music concerts featuring relevant artists to be hosted by LifeChurch.
- Work in conjunction with the Worship Arts Coordinator in accomplishing other relevant tasks assigned to the Worship Arts department. Tasks will vary depending on the candidate’s abilities.
- All other duties as assigned by the Worship Arts Coordinator.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- Has a growing relationship with Jesus Christ. Committed to personal growth, servant leadership, healthy relationships and being one in the spirit with the leadership at LifeChurch.
- Possess the ability to lead contemporary worship with excellence.
- Is an energetic, organized, and artistically creative individual.
- Is a team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Can demonstrate previous success and an ongoing ability in recruiting, training, and sustain bands and volunteers.
- Is excited by the opportunity of working in a church that is growing rapidly and desires to see that growth reflected in the weekend service attendance.
- College degree desired.
- 2 years experience leading worship and working with volunteers, preferably in a church environment.
To express an interest in this position please send a resume highlighting the above qualifications in a word doc format with your last name included in the title of that document to
Mike Rice @ firstname.lastname@example.org