NewLife Industries, Inc. is currently seeking a graphic designer to assist and enhance our digital marketing efforts. Working in a dynamic, team-oriented environment the Graphic Designer’s responsibilities include: creating digital print and online
advertisements; preparing visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts; participating in the creation of a social networking strategy and internet advertising strategy; assisting with branding advertisements and web design for new e-commerce programs;
and reporting on the effectiveness of each of the above. Candidates must have strong graphic design skills, a strong desire to stay current with web advertising trends, and be deadline-driven with strong time-management and communications skills.
The position is full-time and housed internally. No remote working arrangements will be accepted.
Position reports to the E-Commerce Marketing Manager/Manager of Marketing Operations
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design ad layout of electronic and print materials for products and services (flyers, posters, banners,
collaterals, logos, apparel designs, postcards, newsletters, etc.)
- Develop concepts, graphics, and layouts for apparel designs
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size
- Design and deliver email campaigns
- Assist Web Programmer/E-Commerce Marketing Manager with database updates
- Create content and post to social media channels on a daily basis, ensuring message and brand
consistency across all channels under direction of E-Commerce Marketing Manager
- Coordinate product photography to be used on our websites and print advertisements
- Edit product images for web and print functionality
- Assist E-Commerce Manager with carrying out branding and program initiatives
- Associate’s Degree, or Certification, in Graphic Design or Applied Arts
- 2-3 years experience working as a Graphic Designer or the equivalent combination of education and
- Hands-on skills in the latest Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- Knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Proficiency with Facebook, Twitter, social networking and the use of video on the web
- Ability to write copy in different styles
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, and goal driven
- Professional demeanor and a positive attitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, and team-oriented environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with attention to details and deadlines, and the ability to
initiate and prioritize projects
- Experience in marketing
- Photography experience
The above job description is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Background check and drug test will be performed before hiring.
The requirements listed below are representative of the requisite background required to adequately perform the functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Sitting, verbal and written communications with customers and coworkers, keyboarding, data entry, and filing are continuously required activities of this position.
Full benefits package: health insurance, life insurance, 401k, paid time off, employee savings program, and employee wellness program.
Position is full-time hourly. Employee will be expected to work 40 hours, or more if needed, to meet deadlines.
Salary will be determined by prior work experience and success.
Qualified candidates should submit cover letters, resumes, and pay history to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company:
The company's founder, Mr. Richard Humble, along with his wife Sandy, started NewLife Industries from the basement of their duplex apartment more than 35 years ago and has continued to maintain the same mission throughout the company's history-
"To promote Christ with our products, with our finances, and by the example we set as a Christian company".
Through the years, NewLife has grown from a small custom print shop to a nationally known, full-service screen print, appliqué, and embroidery house. The company incorporates its own marketing department which includes numerous graphic designers,
artists, programmers, and technical personnel. Currently, NewLife Industries incorporates 40,000 square feet of combined office/manufacturing space and employs 90 plus full-time associates.
NewLife is in an elite group of apparel companies that offers cutting edge screen print, screen print/laser appliqué combination, and embroidered apparel. Clients include numerous Fortune 500 companies as well as tens of thousands of smaller corporations,
non-profits, and Christian organizations.
NewLife Industries is comprised of several affiliate brand names, including NewLifeShopper®, WorkPlacePro®, Better Life Brand Apparel®, EarthDayShirts Brand Apparel®, and NewLifePatriot®.
NewLifeShopper® is one of the leading providers of Christian inspired t-shirts and apparel within the United States.
WorkPlacePro® was established in 2004 as a one-stop-shop for promotional occupational apparel. From Breast Cancer Awareness to Firemen to Teachers, designs are created for an array of professional fields.
Better Life Brand Apparel® was established in 2008 to celebrate the things people do that make lives better. Better Life has a commitment to exceptional customer service, superior quality products and outstanding value.
EarthDayShirts Brand Apparel® is proud to be one of America’s premier manufacturers and designers of Earth Day t-shirts for industry, environmental organizations, communities, and schools.
NewLifePatriot® is America’s first stop for patriotic t-shirts and embroidered apparel. NewLife Patriot specializes in unique patriotic designs celebrating our country and those who have served and are serving.