Legacy Center Library Director
REPORTS TO: Executive Director, Legacy Center
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Oversee and manage the central repository for all intellectual property at the Morris Cerullo Legacy International Center.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
1) Oversee Meta Tag Management and co-ordinate with Ministers for their legacy materials in the Legacy Center: Meta tagging is the process of taking all MCWE video and photographic content stored in computerized server storage, and encoding (tagging) that
content with specific searchable word descriptions such as:
a) Event Place and description
b) Date of event
c) Speakers (MC and others)
d) Message titles
e) Key words, phrases, quotes, topics covered in the content.
Meta tagged content becomes searchable by anyone MCWE designates varying degrees of access to (SOM students, staff, Partners, volunteers, general public). Specific topical teaching by Dr. Cerullo (and other teachers) can be researched and easily found as
part of our Online School of Ministry, and other programs. Initially the tagged content will be used heavily by developers of the Morris Cerullo Online School of Ministry.
Director will manage all aspects of the meta-tag project.
a) Coordinate with MCWE technical staff for the implementation of meta tag project.
b) Develop contracts with major ministries.
c) Coordinate closely with School of Ministry curriculum developer(s) to insure intellectual property materials are being meta tagged correctly by staff and volunteers.
d) Develop policies and procedures for meta tagging content.
e) Recruit an active volunteer base of up to 25 individuals to implement Meta-tag project.
f) Supervise volunteer base in the meta tag project.
g) Coordinate with Senior Executives, and other MCWE managers on materials priorities within the project (video, photographs, and other items).
h) Develop timeline with milestones for the project.
2) Legacy Center Ministerial Library Content Development:
Morris Cerullo Legacy International Library, and online school of Ministry has a mandate to house the best practices teaching materials from up to one hundred top ministers. Archivist will coordinate with ministries, ministers, and estates of ministers who
have gone on to be with the Lord in obtaining these ministers best practices teaching materials. Ministers to be included in the Legacy Center International Library will be selected in coordination with, and with the approval of, MCWE’s president and Senior
3) Legacy Center Ministerial Library Content Management: Manage, secure, and make available for public viewing and utilization, the intellectual property housed within the Morris Cerullo Legacy International Center Library. Content may be housed in both
electronic, and physical form. All content to be secured from deterioration, loss, or abuse.
4) Coordinate and make available all Intellectual Property content to School of Ministry developer(s).
5) Manage all employee(s), and Volunteer(s) of the Legacy Center Library.
6) Train all employee(s), and Volunteer(s) of the Legacy Center Library.
7) Develop training manuals, policies and procedures, and materials necessary in the operations of the Legacy Center Library. The structure and form of materials will need to be determined (electronic/digital, or physical).
8) Develop and manage all budgets of the Legacy Center Library.
? Supervise Library staff and Volunteers.
? Collaborate with Foundation and Ministry staff on
? Maintain necessary contact with outside ministries whose material will be housed at the Legacy Center library.
? Develop Library program plans, goals and
? Recruit staff and volunteers.
? Approval of all Library advertising, programs, and outside ministry materials housed at the Library.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Five or more years of successful experience in ministry, staff management, Volunteer management, or equivalent experience. At least three years in a supervisory role. Experience in Library Systems (manual, electronic/digital).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
Ability to work constructively and cooperatively with a diverse group of external constituents.Creative, energetic and ambitious person who is able to work with diverse staff, donors, and constituents, one on one and in groups, lead programs, and manage
projects.Strong organization skills with attention to detail.Strong commitment to quality, timeliness, and effectiveness.Demonstrated oral and written communication skills.Knowledge of and commitment to the mission of the Morris Cerullo Legacy Center Foundation.Good
presentation and communication skills.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Light physical demands.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: MCWE offices, Legacy Center Library, and significant travel required in working with other ministries.
WORK SCHEDULE: Office Hours: Monday – Friday; 7:00AM – 4:00 P.M.; with evening and weekend hours required for special events. Travel as required.