Leap Logic is looking to grow its team of talented creative professionals with the addition of a senior back-end developer. Developers at Leap Logic work directly with our design team and project managers to create custom web sites and web applications
for great brands.
- Ability to coordinate development of small to large scale projects, follow a timeline, communicate with a project manager and work within expected parameters.
- Skillful command of PHP and related MVC Frameworks
- Place high importance on quality and standards
- Have an always evolving set of tools for getting stuff done
- Bring a unique voice and character to our team
- Work in unison with a creative director, project manager, front-end developer or other team positions
- Understanding and have experience with content management systems
- Font-end Scripting (jQuery, require.js)
- Laravel, Codeigniter, Angular, Note.js, Rails, ASP.Net, iOS or Android development experience
- Extension and optimization of key CMS systems such as ExpressionEngine, Craft or Wordpress
- Communicate directly with a client and be responsive to criticism in your project
Leap Logic offers competitive salariesand benefits with growth potential for committed workers. They emphasize talent and ability over education or certification with a strong lean towards a proven history of completed past projects, satisfied
clients, and self-motivation.
This is a full time hire. Candidates must be willing to work in their Hoover, AL-based offices 40 hours a week, participate in team meetings, client meetings, and regular performance review (not too often, unless you're into that kind
of thing!) Salary is commensurate with experience and commitment.
Finally, Leap Logic loves to grow leaders and always tries to promote from within. Join their team and you'll be invested in from day one so that you can invest in others.
FireSeeds, LLC | Recruiting Company | fireseeds.com
Apply here (not through the job board): de127.infusionsoft.com/app/page/llsbedcj