* At least 3-5 years of experience in e-business technology, e-commerce marketing, and/or customer relationship management
* Minimum 3 years of managerial experience
* Extensive understanding of SEO, SMS, email marketing, affiliate marketing, social media platforms, and marketing strategies
* Highly developed understanding of e-commerce business drivers affecting top and bottom line, as well the ability to interpret web analytics
* Excellent analytical, project management, and presentations skills
* Demonstrated flexibility- adapts to a changing work environment while meeting company and department goals
* Ability to negotiate and partner creatively with our vendors
* Ability to work autonomously and be a "self starter" – applying broad "best practice" e-commerce processes to specific areas of focus
* Strong drive for continuous improvement – maximizing growth, accelerating the rate of new customer acquisition and improving program profitability
* Must be able to handle multiple projects at once
* Excellent time management skills
* Must be detail oriented with strong communication and follow-through skills
* Must have a high sense of urgency
* Must have expertise in: written and verbal communication; training and documentation; and business processes
The above job description is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Background check and drug test will be performed before hiring.
The requirements listed below are representative of the requisite background required to adequately perform the functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Sitting,
verbal and written communications with customers and coworkers, key boarding, data entry and filing are continuously required activities of this position.
Full benefits package: health insurance, life insurance, 401k, paid time off, employee savings program, and employee wellness program.
Position is full-time salary. Employee will be expected to work more than 40-45 hours, or more if needed, to meet deadlines.
Salary will be determined by prior work experience and success in the E-Commerce field