NewLife Industries, Inc. is currently seeking an e-commerce marketing manager to lead our digital marketing efforts, including the implementation of a strategic plan to help NewLife Industries and its affiliates achieve its branding and financial goals.
We are seeking a proven leader with a track record of success for customer acquisition, digital marketing, SMS marketing, SEO, social media marketing, retention programs, loyalty and reactivation.? This person must possess creativity, strong vendor relations, project management, communication and analytical skills, as well as experience working for a data-driven, multichannel, e-commerce retailer.?
It is preferred that applicants be in the immediate geographic region or willing to relocate, however we will consider applicants who prefer working remotely for this position. For a remote employee, the person must be able to train the first
month in Somerset, KY, and also must be willing to come into the office on a continual basis as agreed upon between applicant and employer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Develop, manage and implement all online sales efforts across multiple online channels; including the development and implementation of integrated e-commerce marketing campaigns which increase traffic and sales revenue for the brand
* Drive traffic and increase interactions of current social media program
* Develop loyalty and CRM programs utilizing new ERP infrastructure
* Create and implement search engine optimization program
* Create and implement SMS marketing program
* Monitor web traffic and conversions for all digital efforts to improve ROI
* Identify and implement growth strategies for both new customer acquisition and existing customer retention
* Analyze and report on sales, profitability and online marketing efforts
* Perform customer research and analysis to increase sales and improve the customer experience
* Ongoing research to ensure new web technologies are understood, considered and utilized
* Assess current processes and enhance their efficiency and effectiveness
* Execute trend analysis, monitoring and competitive benchmarking
Experience and Qualifications:
* Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following: Marketing, Computer Information Systems, Management, or equivalent work experience
* At least 3-5 years of experience in e-business technology, e-commerce marketing, and/or customer relationship management
* Minimum 3 years of managerial experience
* Extensive understanding of SEO, SMS, email marketing, affiliate marketing, social media platforms, and marketing strategies
* Highly developed understanding of e-commerce business drivers affecting top and bottom line, as well the ability to interpret web analytics
* Excellent analytical, project management, and presentations skills
* Demonstrated flexibility- adapts to a changing work environment while meeting company and department goals
* Ability to negotiate and partner creatively with our vendors
* Ability to work autonomously and be a "self starter" – applying broad "best practice" e-commerce processes to specific areas of focus
* Strong drive for continuous improvement – maximizing growth, accelerating the rate of new customer acquisition and improving program profitability
* Must be able to handle multiple projects at once
* Excellent time management skills
* Must be detail oriented with strong communication and follow-through skills
* Must have a high sense of urgency
* Must have expertise in: written and verbal communication; training and documentation; and business processes
The above job description is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Background check and drug test will be performed before hiring.
The requirements listed below are representative of the requisite background required to adequately perform the functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Sitting, verbal and written communications with customers and coworkers, key boarding, data entry and filing are continuously required activities of this position.
Full benefits package: health insurance, life insurance, 401k, paid time off, employee savings program, and employee wellness program.
Position is full-time salary. Employee will be expected to work more than 40-45 hours, or more if needed, to meet deadlines.
Salary will be determined by prior work experience and success in the E-Commerce field
About the Company:
The company's founder, Mr. Richard Humble, along with his wife Sandy, started NewLife Industries from the basement of his duplex apartment more than 35 years ago and has continued to maintain the same mission throughout the company's history- "To promote Christ with our products, with our finances, and by the example we set as a Christian company".
Through the years, NewLife has grown from a small custom print shop to a nationally known, full-service screen print, appliqué, and embroidery house. The company incorporates its own marketing department which includes numerous graphic designers, artists, programmers, and technical personnel. Currently, NewLife Industries incorporates 40,000 square feet of office and manufacturing area which houses 90 plus full-time associates.
NewLife is in an elite group of apparel companies that offers cutting edge screen print, screen print/laser appliqué combination, and embroidered apparel. Clients include numerous Fortune 500 companies as well as tens of thousands of smaller corporations, non-profits, and Christian organizations.
NewLife Industries is comprised of several affiliate brand names, including NewLifeShopper®, WorkPlacePro®, Better Life Brand Apparel®, EarthDayShirts Brand Apparel®, and NewLifePatriot®.
* NewLifeShopper® is one of the leading providers of Christian inspired t-shirts and apparel within the United States.
* WorkPlacePro® was established in 2004 as a one-stop-shop for promotional occupational apparel. From Breast Cancer Awareness to Firemen to Teachers, designs are created for an array of professional fields.
* Better Life Brand Apparel® was established in 2008 to celebrate the things people do that make lives better. Better Life has a commitment to exceptional customer service, superior quality products and outstanding value.
* EarthDayShirts Brand Apparel® is proud to be one of America’s premier manufacturers and designers of Earth Day t-shirts for industry, environmental organizations, communities, and schools.
* NewLifePatriot® is America’s first stop for patriotic t-shirts and embroidered apparel. NewLife Patriot specializes in unique patriotic designs celebrating our country and those who have served and are serving.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Sales and Marketing CoordinatorCRISTA Ministries
- Shoreline, Washington
- October 26
Work from Home-Member SpecialistAmeriplan
- Any City or State, FT & PT, Based out of, Texas
- October 26
Radio Sales Account Executive-Dallas, TXSalem Media Group
- Dallas, Texas
- October 19
Advertising Sales Consultant-Omaha, NESalem Media Group
- Omaha, Nebraska
- October 18
Executive Development Representative - HoustonThe Seed Company
- Houston, Texas
- October 12