Turning Point for God is the radio and television ministry of Dr. David Jeremiah, senior pastor of Shadow Mountain Community Church. It is an international ministry with a vision to reach every language group in the world with the Gospel and the teachings
of God’s Word. From a modest beginning thirty two years ago, Turning Point is now accessible by 2.5 billion people worldwide every day through radio, television, and the Internet.
Turning Point is a Christian organization seeking a self-motivated professional individual to assist in the financial management of a dynamic, growing Christian Charitable Organization.
- Oversees monthly financial statement preparation
- Budget and variance analysis
- Assist in the training and supervision of accounting staff
- Oversee and manage year end audit with CPA firm
- Perform periodic testing of internal controls
- Maintain fixed asset database
- Perform high level financial analysis of select financial transactions and departmental expenses
- Performs other duties as required by the Controller
- 3-5 years of Public Accounting experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in a supervisory position
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, CPA preferred
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Strong knowledge of financial reporting and compliance requirements
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong supervisory skills and experience
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Extremely competitive employee health and retirement benefit programs
- Position is at Turning Point International Headquarters in Lakeside, CA
- Must be a like-minded believer and share our passion to deliver the unchanging Word of God to an ever-changing world.
To Apply: Please email your Christian testimony, resume with a cover letter, and salary history to
Incomplete applications may not be considered.