CURE International is a non-profit organization that operates hospitals and programs in the developing world where patients experience the life-changing message of God’s love for them, receiving surgical treatment regardless of gender, religion, ethnicity,
or the ability to pay.
More than 100 million physically disabled children in the developing world can be cured through surgery…and we need YOU to play a part in making that happen.
CURE has an exceptional opportunity for a Senior Vice President of Operations. The Senior Vice President of Operations will provide overall strategic direction, and maintain ultimate accountability, for the overall business operations of each CURE hospital
and all specialty programs (other than Oasis Hospital in UAE). This position will also be an active participant of CURE’s Executive team to ensure that the Operations activities of CURE are sufficiently represented and align with the overall strategic planning
and management process (known as StratOp) for the ministry’s development.
Qualified candidates for this position will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare administration, business or related field required. Master’s degree in related field preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a corporate-level, senior management role, strong preference for experience in a healthcare setting, but could be in a different sector/industry
- Previous experience in the international healthcare/developing world setting strongly preferred
- Previous international travel experience
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Good problem solving and decision making abilities
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong competency in budget development, execution and monitoring
- Excellent report writing abilities
- Agreement with the declarations of the Statement of Faith
- Alignment with, and demonstration of, the Core Values of the organization
- Computer proficiency in the applications/software used by the organization
In addition, we are looking for individuals who support and embody the following values:
- Christlike – reflecting the compassion of Jesus to those we serve
- Childlike – valuing a child’s passion for life and depending on God in how we think, live and love
- Integrity - doing what we say and saying what we do
- Restoring the Broken - taking action in responding to the physical and spiritual needs of those without a voice and resources
- Intentional Relationships – collaborating, partnering and cultivating trust and authenticity
This is a full-time, paid position that offers a competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package that may include health, dental and vision insurance, life and disability insurance, retirement, vacation, sick and personal leave, and paid holidays.