Collaborates with Social Media Team to write and layout content for digital communications in support of integrated organizational marketing and communication goals.
REPORTS TO: Senior Social Media Analyst
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Helps support the Social Media strategy using quality standards and best-practices to create engaging content that effectively communicates with our existing audience, attains qualified leads, and converts them to increasing levels of engagement.
- Researches best practices and develops strategies for each of the primary Social Media tools: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrated ability to write for a variety of styles of marketing communications (social posts, blogs, tweets, web content and eNewsletters, plus more traditional marketing content such as press
releases, brochures, emails and ad copy). Knowledge of accepted publishing formats and standards. Proficient in grammar, spelling, and proper sentence formation.
- Adept at market research, data analysis, reporting and problem solving.
- Computer literate with a strong understanding of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint.
- Experience with Photoshop and/or other Photo editing software required.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite helpful.