The company is looking to add another member to the team. The duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Answer telephone calls, respond to general inquiries and transfer calls as necessary
- Contact seminar attendees to schedule follow-up consultations
- Contact members for file updates
- Clerical tasks including but not limited to filing, ordering supplies and print materials, etc.
- Support Office Coordinator by creating new member files and print documents as needed
- Assist Director with various projects including but not limited to file organization and maintenance, scanning, marketing, sponsor development, data entry, etc.
The ideal candidate must enjoy taking and making phone calls. Candidate must also have at least 1-2 years of experience in a high volume legal or other professional environment with intermediate MS Office skills. Knowledge and experience in estate planning
Financial Planning Ministry offers excellent benefits and a great working environment. If you’re interested in becoming a part of this wonderful ministry, please submit your resume with salary history/requirements and a cover letter that includes a brief
statement about your faith and church involvement.
Resumes without a cover letter will not be reviewed.