We are a Sales and Marketing firm in Colorado Springs that works with local non-profits to grow their mission(s). The Sales and Marketing Representative is responsible for sales of school and church programs for a faith-based organization that works with
youth in Christian schools and churches nationwide.
- Sell school programs to Christian schools and churches nationwide.
- Manage customer relations.
- Network with existing partners to progress the mission.
- Act as an advocate for Christian youth in giving them tools to help defend their faith; work to end the epidemic of young people walking away from their faith.
- Leverage champions in a market; ask for referrals on every event.
- Create and build momentum in an area by hosting preview events.
- Generate leads through initiative, persistence, and hard work.
- Aggressively close comprehensive programming solutions to schools based on their needs and budgetary constraints.
- Schedule Keynote, Preview, and Breakout opportunities located in the regions.
- Work with CRM software to manage a database of lead and customer relationships.
- Handle incoming leads and inquiries into our programs; create cold leads and opportunities through creative methods.
- Support other projects as directed by management.
- Demonstrates an ongoing walk with Jesus.
- Successful sales experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, preferred knowledge of SalesForce, Bombbomb.
- Excellent ability to communicate with supreme organizational skills.
- Knowledge of the faith-based educational system preferred.
- Highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision.
- Displays the qualities of kindness and compassion when dealing with all constituents.
- Adheres to company’s 5 Core Values (loyalty, accountability, initiative, greatness, community)
The above statements are intended to describe the essential functions of this job. It may be necessary for a person to perform other tasks as needed.