Remarkable companies have remarkable people. It is our job to tell the stories of these companies and connect them to those remarkable people. We discover multiplying leaders - someone whose personal mission is to impact others in and through their work.
We are recruiting 2 General Manager positions for a person who wants to leave a legacy with one of our remarkable companies, X3 Sports in the Atlanta area. The General Manager must possess a strong sales ability, a great capacity to lead others, and demonstrate a passion for fitness and service.
X3 Sports (www.x3sports.com) is not your traditional gym. X3 Sports is a training center that offers martial arts and sports training for fitness, athletic performance and competition in Atlanta. Our class-based
approach to training means members get personal attention in a fun, interactive environment. Our instructors teach the proper techniques and motivate everyone to reach their goals.
X3 Sports’ mission is a genuine desire to help people achieve their goals. We are a results oriented training center that treats each member like family. These are the qualities that have made us successful and the ones that continue to allow us to grow. X3’s leaders summarize their company culture as “relentless” and fitness “pioneers.”
- Ability to drive membership sales
- Ability to control costs
- Ability to prevent and resolve conflict
- Ability to deliver a high level of customer service
- Ability to plan and organize the work necessary to run a successful club
- Ability to lead staff and develop a high performing team
- Ability to achieve measurable results
- Ability to create environment of mutual respect, trust, and accountability
- Focused on meeting and exceeding club membership and performance metrics while increasing membership retention.
- Lead & Motivate all staff members, trainers, and fitness consultants.
- Solidifies an efficient, effective, and profitable operation of the club.
- Increases member satisfaction by creating a culture that provides an exceptional customer service experience for every member.
- Oversees the gyms profit & loss statement, annual budget, and ensures overall financial success for the gym.
- Coordinates club specific public relations and promotional activities/events.
- Consistently maintain a clean, organized, and fun environment for staff, members, and potential members.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Work from Home-Member SpecialistAmeriplan
- Any City or State, FT & PT, Based out of, Texas
- October 26
Residential Counselor for Struggling TeensHeartlight Ministries
- Hallsville, Texas
- September 15
Elementary School Teachers in China - Still Interviewing!Academics In Asia
- China, Not Assigned
- July 4
The FireSeeds Team specializes in recruiting dynamic leaders and installing leader development strategies in world-changing businesses. FireSeeds is a catalyst for companies with the unique desire to invest in their team and positively impact their clients and communities. More...