The English Language Institute/China has an immediate opening in its GIST (Global Information Systems and Technology) department for a Senior Network Administrator.
This full-time position reports to the GIST director and will provide top to bottom technical support for all of ELIC’s systems and staff. The person in this position is responsible for managing and improving the technology at ELIC to best fit the needs of the staff and the mission of ELIC. This position is for someone who has a great breadth and depth of skill and enjoys working on technology regardless of whether it is configuring a router or replying to helpdesk tickets.
- BS in Information Technology or equivalent work experience.
- Appropriate industry certifications for network administration.
- 5 or more years of Information Technology experience.
- 4 or more years of Windows Server experience.
- Linux server experience a huge plus.
- A solid understanding of storage solutions including Fiber Channel and iSCSl Storage Area Networks.
- Experience with VOIP systems helpful.
- Excellent technical project management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Located in Fort Collins, CO
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
English Language Institute/China
Since 1981 we have been placing passionately committed people in teaching roles across Asia, who primarily serve through the medium of English instruction. We accomplish this through recruiting, training and sending men and women from the USA, Canada and other countries, to meet the ever-growing demand for quality English education in Asia. The comprehensive graduate-level training provided to our new teachers has raised the bar significantly in the countries where we serve. More...