This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Internet Content Editor
Luis Palau Association
Beaverton, Oregon, United States
Date Posted: 05/22/2006
Job Type: Full-Time
PURPOSE: To provide content for Luis Palau Associations various Internet Web sites and other e-mailings.
1. Serve as LPAs primary Internet web content provider and web editor.
2. Help develop and manage LPAs festival Web sites and "Festival Update" e-mailings. On a regular basis, review each section of LPAs USA festival Web sites. Determine what content needs to be updated or dropped. Write new editorial content as needed. Oversee all page changes. Convert post-festival "Festival Update" e-mailing subscribers to ongoing LPA e-zine subscribers. Track LPAs Internet ministry statistics.
3. Serve as editor of LPAs other online resources.
4. Review each section of www.palau.org as assigned. Make specific recommendations on what content needs to be added or changed or deleted. Write new editorial content as assigned.
5. Serve as a writer and proof reader of LPAs PROCLAIM! newsletter.
6. Write scripts and tags for LPAs "Reaching Your World with Luis Palau" radio program.
7. Actively support LPAs public relations efforts and LPAs commitment to innovation.
8. Edit other LPA communications tools as assigned.
1. Bachelor of Arts degree in Journalism, Communications, or Marketing.
2. Internet training and experience desired.
3. Experience writing for the world wide web.
4. Knowledge of print media production helpful.
1. Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
2. Competent researcher and fact-finder.
3. Fast, accurate typist; word processing experience required.
1. Able to coordinate and fulfill numerous simultaneous projects.
2. Motivated self-starter able to work with minimal supervision.
3. Able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
1. Christian in agreement with LPAs Statement of Faith.
2. Active member of a local evangelical church.
3. Godly, Christ-centered lifestyle.
4. Passionate about innovative evangelism.