We are thrilled to announce that Treasure Keepers Childcare & Pre-school, LLC,(TK) Rensselaer, Indiana are offering a position to a biblically
elder/pastor qualified individual with a passion
for outreach and a clearly demonstrated gift of administration.
This individual does need to be:
- mature in his spiritual walk with the Lord, with a
love for the Lord Jesus, his family and others –
- In agreement with the TK doctrinal statement,
- Able to provide demonstrable evidence of their faithfulness to their
local church body,
- Able to carry out an administrative role with
- Excellent in communication and organizational skills,
- Experienced, to some level, with education and
- Able to manage personnel while maintaining good interpersonal relationships and
Treasure Keepers is a Christian childcare and preschool—a ministry of Tri-County Bible Church—and has served the parents and children of the
Rensselaer, IN community for 4 years, 5 days a week from 5:45 AM to 5:30 PM central time. The ministry has grown to presently care for
60+ “little treasures” from infants to12-year-old after-school students and is presently looking to expand to a second town. The role at TK will require a person who is
passionate about serving the Lord and meeting the needs of community
families. This individual will have an excitement about the continued
growth of a Christian educational and administrative framework that values and
cares for children as Jesus would. He will be joyfully competent to plan and
oversee the developmental, educational, operational, financial, personnel and professional aspects of Treasure Keepers. At Treasure Keepers, the administrator would report to the Treasure Keeper’s Childcare & Preschool, LLC Board of Directors.
Is this the position God has planned for
you? Let’s investigate that question together!