The Marketing Website Developer is responsible for our portfolio of online communication on a global basis. A successful candidate will manage Cityteam’s marketing web properties, and create a compelling online experience leveraging video, digital assets and creating clear calls to action to partner, disciple, donate and volunteer with the organization. This role will mix pervious technology with new cloud platforms to design and optimize web content for maximum effectiveness. This position will develop, create and implement the online marketing programs and strategy to extend the organization’s reach and drive traffic via the web and digital technology platforms across all divisions of Cityteam.
This position will work closely with the Vice President of Marketing and Communication to develop our online marketing strategy across multiple platforms.
This role will manage and mentor contractors and volunteers as well as work together with the organization’s ad agency to develop comprehensive paid searches, online advertising, social media awareness, joint campaigns, and events. This role must track, monitor and report on a wide range of online and lead conversion metrics, and optimize campaigns based on the best-performing strategies. Email marketing and marketing automation systems is a required knowledge for this role. This position will work with other departments to integrate data results into the organization’s primary donor database.
The Marketing Website Developer will manage and develop monthly strategies of engagement across multiple social media platforms. This will require a constant awareness of new trends and products on the market. Manage our social media networks and profiles of multiple vendors with a consistent message & brand with backend reports. Also this position will need to be in constant contact with our programs and staff to provide up to date social media content.
This position will also utilize marketing automation cloud software to develop multiple campaigns to generate and cultivate a great commission donor base for our Disciple Making Movement.
This position requires the individual to manage, strengthen and maintain a can-do, service-oriented, entrepreneurial environment that stresses employee accountability and teamwork. Also this individual will have hands-on responsibility for designing, developing and successfully executing the organization’s internet, which includes but is not limited to web content, design, web metrics, reporting tools, search engine optimization, marketing automation software, e-mail strategies, banner ads, landing pages, usability, blogging, social media, on-line donation software, MP3/podcasting, backend storage, and other online strategies. Also this person will be responsible for keeping up with technology advances that could benefit the organization’s internet strategies.
- Develop and manage Cityteam’s corporate websites to bring fresh content, awareness and fundraising to the organization. These websites will reinforce the organization’s brand awareness and mission statement.
- Responsible for all aspects of effective web campaigns for different events and holiday seasons. In addition, develop backend support for Raiser’s Edge links to donor software products and online credit card transactions.
- Manage, write and code SEO (search engine optimization) advertising: Google AdWords, Yahoo, etc. Google Analytics will be used as a measurement tool.
- Manage all social media networks with a consistent and engaging message for brand awareness.
- Manage our marketing automation software experience for great commission donors.
- Submit tracking and conversion reports on a monthly basis on web traffic and financial summary to the Vice President of Marketing and Communication.
- Develop new web content, updates (news and events) and copyright for all Cityteam web proprieties.
- Implement shopping cart and event registration technology that works with the accounting requirements of both donation processing and finance.
- Utilize social media technology to increase brand awareness and fundraising.
- Be in consistent communication with Cityteam staff via phone, e-mail and social media.
- Develop inspiring concepts, plan, research, interview, write, and edit in collaboration with the marketing team to produce effective web, and email content.
- Manage the technical backend of Cityteam’s website with web hosting companies. In addition, manage all Cityteam’s domain names.
- Responsible for all of Cityteam’s e-mail marketing efforts and work with third party software products to launch successful awareness and fundraising e-mails.
- Continue to enhance the graphical user internet face of the organization’s website and utilize graphics, artwork, and images to develop an exciting website.
- Responsible for meeting on-line fundraising goals.
- Write effective copy, design attractive graphics, acquire accurate e-mail addresses, and tracking mechanisms.
- Complete other duties as assigned by the Vice President of Marketing and Communication.
1. Manage internet strategy budget in accordance with the approved budget that includes outside contractors, image banks, internet hosting companies, third party internet software and cloud computing platforms, etc.
- Conduct and participate in staff performance evaluations in a timely manner as requested by the Human Resources Department.
- Develop a personnel prayer network to support the missionary.
Personal Donor Cultivation
1. Develop, implement, and maintain a personal donor cultivation and missionary support program in accordance with a plan established annually in cooperation with the Vice President of Marketing and Communication.
- Must have a personal and consistent relationship with Jesus Christ and be active in a local Christian body of believers.
- Must have compatible theology on major issues of Cityteam's Statement of Faith.
- Must be committed to serving God and the Body of Christ.
- Must have a teachable spirit and be committed to team participation.
- Must have strong general project management experience.
- Must have good writing, design, technical code, video, photos and lead generation skills.
- Must have hands-on experience developing & designing Internet strategies.
- Must have extensive knowledge of web design fundamentals including design process, information design, visual design, and industry UI standards
- Must have advanced, hands-on knowledge of current design tools and web development/production tools.
- Must be a highly motivated writer who is self-directed, detail oriented, and able to work well in a team environment.
- Must have excellent proofreading skills with command of grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Must understand the fundamentals of fundraising so donors can easily view and donate online.
- Experience with Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator, Wordpress/Drupal, CSS, HTML and XML is required along with the ability to work in a Mac and PC environment.
- Must have video, music and multimedia skills and be able to work in a deadline-driven environment.
- Must have knowledge of different industry standard web browsers for testing purposes.
- Be able to work in a fast paced and creative work environment.
- Must have strong attention to detail and be highly organized and self-motivated.
- Must be able to multi-task and have good problem solving skills.
- Must be a results-oriented strategic thinker and idea person (not simply an implementer).
- Must be able to mentor and coach others.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications, Internet Technology or related degree or have related working experience.
- Must be able to quickly problem solve technical web-related issues.
- Must be energetic and versatile to manage all aspects of the day-to-day design and implementation of the organization’s internet strategies.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills as well as strong creative thinking.
- Must be able to simultaneously manage multiple projects.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Board Operator-Denver, COSalem Media Group
- Denver, Colorado
- September 23
Chief Development OfficerForgotten Children Worldwide
- Bluffton, Indiana
- September 21
Community Development Manager (Non-profit Outside Sales)Children of the Nations
- Seattle, Washington
- September 20
Overseas University English TeachersAcademics In Asia
- China, China
- September 7
Work from Home-Member SpecialistAmeriplan
- Any City or State, FT & PT, Based out of, Texas
- August 29
Cityteam is a nondenominational Christian non-profit serving the poor, the homeless, and the lost in local communities in the United States and around the world. Since 1957, Cityteam has been serving people in extreme poverty and helping them transform their lives, their families and their communities where they live. Today with the help of volunteers and donors, Cityteam is impacting the lives of over 500,000 people each year just in the United States and helping hundreds of the thousands of lives in partnership with local leaders in 48 oth More...