Sr. Marketing Manager (eCommerce)
We’re looking for someone to take their digital marketing experience, entrepreneurial spirit, and excellent project management skills to drive qualified traffic to the DaySpring online store. With the influence and responsibility to affect change and develop
best practice, you would be responsible for the development and execution of internet marketing plans for seasonal and themed campaigns in support of revenue targets. Store marketing levers include email marketing, affiliate programs, online marketplace engagement,
store social media presence, SEO/SEM programs and other marketing programs as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strategically work to plan and implement eCommerce marketing campaigns and the corresponding daily, weekly, monthly or seasonal promotions in support of sales goals. This duty is performed daily, about 30% of the time.
- Develop and coordinate the eCommerce marketing materials for successful campaigns: e-mail, on-site promotion, social media, content and partnerships. This duty is performed daily, about 30% of the time.
- Lead a team and collaborate with peers and resources to achieve marketing campaign objectives. This duty is performed daily, about 30% of the time.
- Support and integrate the multi-brand (DaySpring and (in)courage) initiatives and business goals achieved through the online store. This duty is performed weekly, about 10% of the time.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
Basic Qualifications Needed:
- Bachelor’s Degree or three years of corporate marketing experience as an internet retailer
- To be considered an applicant you must submit a resume and cover letter
- Internet retailing experience
- Degree in Business, eCommerce, or Technology related
- Capable of building high-performance systems and a best-in-class online shopping experience
- Identifying, building and leading high-performing professional team
- Appreciation for the DaySpring Mission
- Proven skills in overseeing SEM/SEO, online retail social media marketing, affiliate marketing programs, and other ROI-driven internet advertising programs
- Experience with budget, expense and sales planning
In addition to competitive salaries and bonuses to eligible employees, our comprehensive benefits package reflects the values and culture of our company while supporting the needs of our team members.
- Exceptional health benefits including medical, dental, vision
- Employee Savings Plan - 401(k) with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Management Incentive Program
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off program (PTO)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flex Spending for health care
- Adoption assistance program
- Company-sponsored volunteer opportunities plus paid time off for volunteer work
- Company-paid holidays (8 annually)
- Tuition assistance
IMPORTANT APPLICATION INFO
Please take the following steps:
- Go to http://about.dayspring.com/corporate/employment/
- Click on “Job Openings” which will take you to the DaySpring/Hallmark
- In the Job Search section, select “Siloam Springs” from the Facility Location dropdown and click “Search”.
- Click job number IRC146318 for the job description.
- Next, you will register in order to have an account (this one-time setup; it is beneficial just in case you want to apply for other jobs in the future).
- At the bottom of that page, select “Apply Now” to make formal application.