Help Connect Faith and Finances as a Thrivent Financial advisor
Do you love to continually learn and develop your talents? Do you enjoy networking with other professionals to learn from their experiences? Do you want to make a difference in people’s lives – and in your community? Then a career as financial advisor
with Thrivent Financial could be your calling.
We believe money is a tool, not a goal. Our national, membership-owned organization of Christians offers a unique blend of faith, finances and generosity. With a full range of financial products and services, you’ll help people create a strategy that reflects
their values, provides for their families and protects their future.
As a Thrivent Financial advisor, you’ll:
- Have the freedom of working independently. You’ll run your own business with support of leaders and mentors.
- Help Christians meet their financial goals by executing our proven advice sales process with prospective and existing members.
- Explore with members the many ways their money choices can reflect their values.
- Help members feel comfortable and confident with their finances.
Successful Thrivent Financial advisors are effective at:
- Making approaches to get appointments. This is done by leveraging existing relationships, holding workshops and marketing their services.
- Inspiring others to take action by closing sales through analyses of unique situations. This includes creating a written recommendation based on the member’s needs, budget and goals.
- Maintaining ongoing relationships with members.
Thrivent has proven systems and processes to give you the support to help you learn how to successfully build these skills.
We’ll provide you with:
- A comprehensive training program with up to eight weeks of paid training.
- The opportunity to continue learning and growing through ongoing training and development, including:
- Sales meetings.
- Product training.
- Methods to enhance soft skills.
- The option to work jointly with seasoned professionals who can mentor you.
Support and Incentives
Unique incentives reward you for building authentic, long-term relationships as you guide members to meet their financial goals. Thrivent gives you:
- Compensation that reflects your efforts and success. That means unlimited earnings potential!
- The type of comprehensive benefits package you’d expect from a Fortune 500 financial services organization.
- Opportunities to qualify to attend conferences at premier destinations – domestic and international.
You’ll also receive support* from:
- Leadership teams in your regional office to assist you with professional development. You’ll also receive ongoing coaching and assistance with prospecting and community visibility efforts.
- A full suite of marketing tools and resources, including funds to help with marketing and community visibility efforts.
*Fees may be charged.
- Obtain and maintain state insurance licenses with required lines of authority (life, health & variable contracts) prior to the solicitation or sale of insurance products.
- Obtain and maintain FINRA Series 7 and 66; Series 7, 65 and 63; or Series 6 and 63 registrations.
- Background check.
Take the Next Step Today!
Find out how you can experience the unique personal, professional and financial rewards Thrivent Financial has to offer. Apply or refer someone today! Visit WhyThrivent.com/careers, or find a local recruiter near you.
Did You Know?
- Has consistently earned high ratings from independent rating agencies A.M. Best A++ (Superior), highest of 16 ratings, April 2014, and Fitch Ratings AA (Very Strong), third highest of 19 ratings, February 2014. Ratings reflect Thrivent Financial’s overall
financial strength and claims-paying ability, but do not apply to the performance of investment products.
- Earned the award as one of the “World’s Most Ethical Companies” for the third year running by Ethisphere Institute, 2012-2014.
- Is ranked 335 on the Fortune 500 list (Fortune Magazine, May 2014).]
Insurance products issued or offered by Thrivent Financial, the marketing name for Thrivent Financial for Lutherans, Appleton, WI. Not all products are available in all states. Securities and investment advisory services are offered through Thrivent Investment
Management Inc., 625 Fourth Ave. S., Minneapolis, MN 55415, a FINRA and SIPC member and a wholly owned subsidiary of Thrivent. Thrivent Financial representatives are registered representatives of Thrivent Investment Management Inc. They are also licensed insurance
agents/producers of Thrivent. For additional important information, visit Thrivent.com/disclosures.