East-West Ministries International is seeking a proven leader to serve as the Executive Vice President of Operations Support in Dallas, Texas. The EVP of Operations Support will effectively manage the Financial Services, Human Resources, Information Technology,
Security, Facilities and Legal Functions of East-West Ministries International. This position participates on the Senior Leadership Team which supports the President in his leadership of the ministry.
Education and Experience
• College degree required, advanced business related degree preferable
• 5+ years leading the operations of a nonprofit organization, preferably a faith based ministry
Skills and Abilities
• Demonstrated leadership and shepherding skills
• Proficient in Outlook and Microsoft Office tools
• Strong initiative, motivation, and ability to complete tasks on time
• Ability to provide clear direction during stressful situations
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to travel internationally up to 4 weeks per year
Please complete the corresponding application at https://www.eastwest.org/operations-employment-application/. For more information, contact Amanda at ATrocola@eastwest.org.