This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Junior High Science Teacher
Renton Christian School
Renton, Washington, United States
Date Posted: 04/25/2008
Job Type: Full-Time
Renton Christian School in Renton WA is current seeking qualified candidates for one Junior High Science Teacher for the '08/'09 school year.
The ideal JH Math candidate:
- will possess a BA degree or higher with an endorsement or major in elementary education( K-8) and endorsement(s) or major(s) in at least one subject area such as science, mathematics, history, language arts, reading, etc.
- must have a genuine commitment to Jesus Christ, and be regularly involved in a local Bible believing Church and ideally will have developed a biblical philosophy of Christian education.
- must hold a valid Washington State Teaching certificate or provide proof that one is able to be secured.
- will have a valid ACSI teaching credential or able to obtain one within 2 years after date of hire.
- will have had a successful internship or longer term teaching experience with upper elementary or junior high aged students.
-must attend all orientation meetings, scheduled meetings for staff and other functions, in-services, assigned Christian teacher's conventions.
-must understand that Renton Christian School is purposely a Christian school and agree to properly reflect the Bible in teaching and conduct.
-must be knowledgeable and competent to teach all levels of math in the Junior High offerings.
-must be able to agree with and sign in the affirmative the General Statement of Faith printed on the Teacher application form and the same of which is printed in all handbooks produced at Renton Christian for its faculty, parents, and students.
-Letter of Application for specific position, completed application and resume requested.
keywords: biology teacher, physics teacher, chemistry teacher, secondary science teacher, high school science teacher.