Mercy Ships is looking for an experienced and motivated Database Administrator to plan, implement, and administer database components, including the development of database technologies in collaboration with Business Applications and Systems Support.
- Operational support of databases
- Installation/configuration, backup/restore, maintenance, patching, performance tuning and managing access
- Research/resolve database application problems in complex and varied multi-tenant production and customer facing environments
- Diagnose/resolve performance issues with multi-tier applications, focusing on database performance
- Understanding of structure query language (SQL)
- Knowledge of relational database management systems, object oriented database management systems, and XML database management systems
- Experience with database software/web applications
- Up-to-date knowledge of technology and the Data Protection Act
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
For more than 30 years, Mercy Ships and its committed partners and volunteers have followed the model of Jesus to bring hope and healing to the world’s poor one life, one community and one nation at a time.More...