American Heritage Girls is the premier national character development organization for young women that embraces Christian values and encourages family involvement. We are looking for a passionate and talented person to coach volunteers across the country
through the process of starting an American Heritage Girls Troop!
- Share a Christ-like servant leadership spirit with the AHG Staff, volunteers and general public.
- Support the development and growth of new American Heritage Girl Troops throughout the US.
- Foster excellent relationships between fellow staff members and volunteers.
- Have functional knowledge of all Member Services Roles
- Troop Development Coach
- New Troop & Troop Coach
- Operation Administrator Roles.
- Pray for and encourages new ministry starts, AHG team members, volunteers and leadership.
- Passion for serving God in ministry.
- Agreement with the AHG Statement of Faith.
- Possess the passion and desire to assist in the growth of a thriving ministry.
- Exceptional relationship, problem solving and telephone skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively on cross functional team.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and internet.
- Excellent organizational skills, telephone, written and verbal skills a must.
- Above average in time management and multi-tasking while maintaining attention to detail.
- Strong desire to help others succeed.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to walk long distances and/or stand for long periods of time, on occasion.
- High school diploma or GED required, college degree preferred but not mandatory.
HOURS & LOCATION:
This is a FULL TIME position located in the Cincinnati area.