to apply please use the following link:
Job Title: Associate
About our Firm
CapinCrouse is the leading national accounting firm whose mission and passion is to serve the not-for-profit community. We have several offices across the country, from Los Angeles to Atlanta, and have served the nonprofit community
with assurance, tax advisory and compliance, and management advisory services for over 40 years. You can find out more information about our firm by visiting our website at www.capincrouse.com.
At CapinCrouse, we are dedicated to:
- Passion for excellence, competence, and integrity
- Empowering and equipping staff
- Nurturing staff and respecting the dignity of the family
- Valuing the thoughts, opinions, and ministry of our clients and one another
The caliber of our clients and our high standards for how we serve them requires that we be highly selective in our recruiting process. We look for the best and brightest and then invest the time, technology, and resources that result
in long-term success for both the firm and our people. We ask our employees to provide a high level of professional assurance service to CapinCrouse’s clients and be a proactive member of the practice office and firm.
- Provide high-quality service to clients as a productive member of assigned audit teams.
- Actively participate in office events and initiatives as a productive team member of the practice office.
- Actively pursue professional development with an initial focus on CPA certification.
- Actively develop auditing knowledge and skills so as to assume increasingly more complex audit and other assurance responsibilities.
- Display integrity and professional behavior consistent with CapinCrouse’s focus, vision, mission and core values.
- Act respectfully and consistent with client values.
- Bachelors degree in accounting or a related finance degree
- Strong academic credentials (minimum 3.25 GPA)
- Reputation of integrity, even in conflictive situations
- Ability to produce high-quality work while meeting deadlines
- Ability to multi-task
- Above average ability to learn and use computer software (e.g., Microsoft Excel)
- Ability to develop open and trusting relationships
- Ability to work in a team, whether as a member or leader
- Ability to motivate him/herself to grow professionally and serve with excellence
- Ability to assume responsibility for and complete agreed upon assignments
- Desire to work as a professional in a CPA firm with CapinCrouse’s focus, vision, mission and core values
- Personal flexibility and adaptability to travel to clients
- Passion to serve others, especially nonprofit organizations
- An extremely competitive compensation package with all the benefits you would expect from a national leader
- For applicable positions: A 12-month orientation program that begins with a week-long introduction and training session, during which you’ll meet peers from across the country, and continues throughout the year with peer advisors, mentoring managers, and
a minimum of 40 hours of CPE development
- The ability to work with some of the most knowledgeable professionals in the business and the opportunity to work with clients who are making a real difference in our community, our country, and our world
- State-of-the-art technology to give you the professional tools necessary to be your best, including a paperless platform that supports the assurance practice
- Firm-sponsored professional memberships
- Assistance and/or reimbursement upon completion for the CPA review course and exam. Our preferred CPA review course providers are Becker, CPA Excel, and Yaeger Lambers.