This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Emmanuel Baptist Church & Christian School-Hartsville SC
SC, South Carolina, United States
Date Posted: 06/24/2008
Job Type: Full-Time
Emmanuel Baptist Church is looking for a high-energy, motivated, and passionate person to develop the overall worship (music/arts) ministries of our church, which averages 500+ in weekly worship attendance. This job includes, but is not limited to: weekly service formats, musical selections, development of groups, organization of music library, leadership of band/orchestra, coordination of age graded choirs, planning and implementation of drama/seasonal programs, oversight of A/V departments, oversight of our School of Fine Arts, and general pastoral duties as needed.
REPORTS TO: Senior Pastor and Deacons.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Include not only worship/arts, but also general pastoral duties.
- Bachelor Degree in Music
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Ability to play the piano or keyboard
- Ability to lead age graded and adult choirs
- Ability to direct seasonal programs
- Strong organizational ability is a must.
- Must be in agreement with the doctrinal statement, "The Baptist Faith and Message" - 2000 version.