Influence the future of our organization through leadership – and the rewards will follow
When you work with Thrivent Financial, you’ll find a truly unique financial services organization.
We are a values-based, membership organization of Christians helping members be wise with money and live generously.
We are also a strong Fortune 500 organization, with assets over $80 billion1 and an A++ Superior rating
(the highest rating of 16 categories) from A.M. Best2, who gives back to the communities we serve through time, talent and treasures. We’re proud of our unique blend of faith, finances and generosity.
Join our mission and take your career to the next level by becoming a
Regional Financial Sales Leader (Partner) in Southeastern Pennsylvania covering the counties of Berks, Lebanon and Montgomery. If you have achieved success as a financial professional and would like to expand your influence and impact through leadership,
this sales management opportunity may be for you.
This position offers $50K base + variable compensation (no limit) with a guarantee minimum of at least $100K for the first year*, plus paid expenses. Our top quartile performers in 2013 earned an average of $230K.
We’re looking for an individual with an entrepreneurial spirit, a highly collaborative leadership work style and a passion for strengthening communities by helping others to influence the future of our organization.
A partner candidate is a:
- Player-coach who is passionate about helping others grow and excels at coaching and demonstrating.
- Talent Magnet who draws people in by creating an environment in which people want to do their best.
- Networker with a vast network of relationships through which to grow talent and build business.
- High performer who models setting goals for self and consistently meets them.
In this role, you will:
- Attract high quality, diverse talent into financial representative (FR) roles.
- Support the launch of new financial representative practices.
- Help new FRs develop themselves in their new career
- Motivate veterans and team practices to grow productivity and engaged members.
- Partner with other leadership team members, engage communities and represent Thrivent Financial throughout your area.
Enjoy partner rewards
Our compensation package is intended to give you room for growth as you develop and sharpen your skills to effectively lead your team to success. It includes:
- Base salary
- Variable compensation based upon sales of Life, Health and Annuity products
- Bonus programs
- Health and welfare benefits
The right candidate will have:
- Solid life, health, annuity producer with at least two years of experience and conference qualification
- Previous relevant experience coaching and developing others.
- Experience providing investment advice to be able to provide relevant coaching and support to new financial representatives.
- Will and skill to commit to joint field work expectations.
- Will to learn, model, promote and use the Thrivent Financial Advice Process, SalesForce and other Thrivent tools and systems.
- Flexibility to travel within the region (may include overnight) and conduct business during evening hours.
- College degree strongly preferred.
- Professional designation or history of significant progress toward achievement preferred.
- Satisfactory background check and clean compliance record.
- FINRA Series 7, 63/65 or 66 required or obtained within 90 days.
- State insurance licensed and appointed in life, health and variable lines of authority or attained within 90 days.
- State securities registered and insurance licensed and appointed in all states that comprise the regional financial office area.
- Once FRs are assigned to this position, the partner will require securities registrations, state insurance licenses and appointments in all states where FRs are conducting business and receiving commissions.
- Series 24 may be required in instances where principal back up to the RFO is necessary.
If the Regional Financial Sales Leader role sounds like a good fit and Thrivent Financial is the right place for you, please consider our opportunity. To apply, please visit our website:
www.thrivent.com/careers or paste the link below into your browser:
For more information, please contact:
1800-847-4836, “Directory”, ext 83751
1As of 12-31-12
24-13- These ratings do not apply to the investment performance of Thrivent Financial investment product.
*This position is an employment at will.