The CFO / Controller will be responsible for the oversight, management, and leadership in the areas of finance, internal control, auditing, and materials management for the entire ministry. This will be accomplished by:
* Overseeing financial and accounting system controls and standards.
* Leading and directing the finance department.
* Maintaining the financial health of the organization.
* Participating in strategic planning.
This person will also provide strategic consultation with regard to business prioritization, resource allocation and all financial issues.Candidates must have the following attributes:
* Strong knowledge and ability in financial accounting, control and reporting methods and standards within a non-profit environment including a strong knowledge of federal and state financial regulations and knowledge of computerized information systems used in financial applications.
* A broad understanding of financial models and the ability to fluently discuss the impact on decisions, with a full understanding of financial institution profitability systems.
* Be able to analyze and interpret financial data for the purpose of improving systems and maximizing overall financial performance.
* Strong business acumen in planning, finance, budgeting, management and system automation.
* Adept at building strategic working relationships.
* Strong communication and coaching skills.
* MBA, CPA preferredTo Apply for this position please forward your Resume and Cover Letter to the following EMAIL address.