CEO Christian Heritage
Do you offer the drive, passion and strengths to lead this organization into a bright future? Is your passion completely aligned with ours?
Since 1980 Christian Heritage has invested its time, talent and resources toward its vision and mission “to see Families restored and Children filled with hope and prepared for life”. Believing every child deserves a family, CH, has established programs and services to meet this goal.
We are faith-based, strengths-focused and family-centered.
Programs offered by CH include
- Foster Care Services – children are waiting and CH seeks to find families to provide shelter, safety and permanency
- Nebraska Father of the Year
- The Destination…Dad™ program – working with incarcerated dads to teach them parenting skills and help prepare them to reunite with their children upon release.
- Family Finding - The goal of Family Finding is to connect each child with a family, so that every child may benefit from the lifelong connections that only a family provides.
Our programs are sound and meet rigorous regulatory, internal and COA standards. Our team is passionate, committed and talented & we’re financially stable and growing. Still, we will encounter many roadblocks to work through as we progress/grow.
Due to the unexpected death of our founder, CH is now seeking a new CEO. This full bodied position offers substantial challenge and accountability to a Board that operates through Governance practices. With a staff of +/- 40, a robust agenda and ongoing legislative/business challenges, our position is urgent. The program and package we offer is competitive. Please review our website before applying.
The right person for us has substantial successful & relevant history that includes:
- A heart to develop people, create collaborative teams and ensure excellence of programming
- Complete alignment of faith and family values
- Ability to create and inspire vision, mission & strategy
- Prefer advanced degree in a field related to our mission and services w/minimum of five years leadership experience; or a minimum of a 4 year degree with 10 years related leadership experience
- Strong talents to proactively participate in legislative, committee and regulatory activities that influence the programs and services available or offered by CH
- Strength to promote, protect and serve as an advocate with all constituents
- Capable to initiate and sustain donor/external partner relationships
- Skills to oversee or produce effective events, grants/proposals & other marketing/brand activities & materials
- Natural style that represents and promotes an integrated, high integrity posture for Christian Heritage with all stakeholders
If you believe your qualifications match, confidentially send your resume/information to our HR Consultant, Pat Kahm @email@example.com. You can reach her at 402/484-0404 for discussion and to receive a full job description.
All inquiries will receive a response.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)Serge
- Jenkintown, Pennsylvania
- October 14
General Secretary/Executive DirectorInternational Ministerial Fellowship
- Excelsior, Minnesota
- October 14
Trinity School of Natural Health - COOVanderbloemen Search Group
- Warsaw, Indiana
- October 12
- Modesto, California
- September 22
The vision of Christian Heritage is Families Restored, Children Filled with Hope and Prepared for Life.
Our mission is to improve the lives of children by equipping families, promoting responsible fatherhood and improving marriages because we believe every child deserves a family.
We are faith-based, strengths-focused and family-centered. More...