As the worldwide leader in entertainment public relations, Rogers & Cowan specializes in developing publicity campaigns for entertainment, technology, and fashion/beauty clients utilizing a blend of cross promotions, product placement, special events and
web site marketing.
With offices in Los Angeles, New York and London, Rogers & Cowan is strategically positioned in three of the largest media centers in the world. We offer a great workplace, culture, competitive salary, health care benefits (medical, dental and vision insurance),
401k and more.
Our Los Angeles office has an immediate opening for an Account Supervisor
within its Faith & Family Friendly Division. This dynamic group works across various categories of entertainment including television, film, book publishing, music, celebrity personalities, authors and philanthropic organizations.
The Account Supervisor will be in daily contact with the media (pitching, PR reports, organizing interview schedules, etc.) and our clients to ensure that their goals are met in securing and identifying publicity opportunities. They will be responsible for
producing high-quality work and excellent, time sensitive results.
This person must be a strong leader with experience handling campaigns and a team of direct reports. This position will oversee, lead and spearhead publicity/PR campaigns across various departments and assist with the overall coordination of work activities
to be accomplished.
Additional responsibilities include providing direct management and supervision on projects, developing campaign ideas, providing proactive leadership for clients and the department as a whole.
This position reports directly to the Senior Vice President, Faith & Family Friendly Division.
- A Bachelor’s degree with 5-7 years of publicity experience.
- Understanding of and strong desire to work within the family entertainment & faith based markets.
- A people person with a track record of effectively leading, managing, developing and motivating a team.
- Organized and strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and handle many projects and deadlines at one time.
- Communicate professionally, effectively and relationally with our clients.
- A media relations project manager with highly developed print, online and broadcast media contacts, impeccable client service, organizational and publicity/account management skills.
- Excellent media relations and pitching skills.
- Exceptional writing ability.
- Previous public relations agency experience.
- Experience in the family entertainment and/or faith based markets.