Mid-Atlantic Regional Director - Mission India
Do you have a passion to bring people to Christ and serve as a stewardship liaison by helping raise financial resources to mobilize a Kingdom mission? Mission India is transforming India through church planting, adult literacy,
and Children’s Bible Club programs.
Mission India, an international faith-based nonprofit organization, is expanding our successful, passionate team of field-based fundraisers. We are currently seeking the right individuals to help support our mission. We have one opening for Regional Director:
- Mid-Atlantic Territory (East Coast – USA): Applicants must live in and be well-networked within the evangelical Christian community in the Mid-Atlantic territory, such as New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New England, and the greater
Washington, D.C., areas.
The Regional Director is responsible for building and maintaining donor relationships and raising funds to support Mission India’s work in India. This includes contact, cultivation, and solicitation of major gifts in a specific geographic territory. As a
Regional Director, you will have the unique role of being a biblical partner and prayer warrior with our donors. You will rely on your faith and relationship with God as you cultivate relationships with new and existing donors.
- Candidates must have demonstrated entrepreneurial start-up and sustainability capacity to accomplish the roles of the position.
- Critical attributes for this position include belief in the Great Commission, relationship building skills, excellent communication skills, a high degree of initiative, and time management skills. Successful candidates will have a resume that demonstrates
the ability to achieve goals with minimum supervision. Previous non-profit or philanthropic organization experience is strongly preferred.
- Qualified candidates must have a bachelor’s degree, a minimum of five years of proven fundraising experience for a non-profit organization, sales/territory management experience, and at least five years of working with high net worth individuals.
- Candidates must be Christian, have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, and agree to Mission India’s
Statement of Faith.
- Candidates must have the right to work in the US without sponsorship.
Mission India offers excellent benefits and competitive pay. If you possess the above mentioned skills and experience, we want to hear from you. Our organization requires staff that can be effective in a fast paced and agile organization. We offer a friendly
work environment with people who believe in the mission of the organization.
To submit a cover letter and resume, or for a full job description, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.