Director of US Field Staff - Mission India
Do you have proven management and leadership skills, a passion to bring people to Christ and a desire to help raise financial resources to mobilize a Kingdom mission? Mission India is transforming India through church planting,
adult literacy, and Children’s Bible Club programs.
Mission India, an international faith-based nonprofit organization, is expanding our successful, passionate team of field-based fundraisers. We are currently seeking the right individual to help support our mission. We have one opening for:
- Director of US Field Staff (Possibly centered in greater Chicago, IL, Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX, or Michigan)
The Director of US Field Staff is responsible to plan, coordinate and implement the organization’s fund-raising efforts through the USA Regional Director staff, monitor progress in meeting annual goals and performance standards for Regional Directors and
implement and manage plans to meet those goals. This person will also need to meet with current and prospective major donors to nurture a relationship that results in active financial partnership to support Mission India’s work in India. This includes contact,
cultivation, and solicitation of major gifts across the U.S. and/or a specific geographic territory. As Director of US Field Staff, you will have the unique role of being a biblical partner and prayer warrior with our donors. You will rely on your faith and
relationship with God as you cultivate relationships with new and existing donors.
- Critical attributes for this position include a passion for the Great Commission, relationship building skills, excellent communication skills, a high degree of initiative, and time management skills. Successful candidates will have experience that demonstrates
the ability to achieve goals with minimum supervision. Previous non-profit or philanthropic organization experience is strongly preferred.
- Candidates must be able to set advancement strategies, motivate staff, monitor team progress, as well as have a demonstrated ability to manage a multi-person development team.
- Qualified candidates must have a bachelor’s degree, a minimum of five years of proven multi-faceted fundraising experience for a non-profit organization, sales/territory management experience, and at least five years of working with high net worth individuals.
- Candidates must be Christian, have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, and agree to Mission India’s
Statement of Faith.
- Candidates must also have the right to work in the US without sponsorship.
Mission India offers excellent benefits and competitive pay. If you possess the above mentioned skills and experience, we want to hear from you. Our organization requires staff that can be effective in a fast paced and agile organization. We offer a friendly
work environment with people who believe in the mission of the organization.
To submit a cover letter and resume, or for a full job description, please email email@example.com.