Shares a Christ-like servant leadership spirit while working with the American Heritage Girls (AHG) Staff, volunteers and the general public. Responsible for developing, planning and implementing all of AHG’s marketing strategies and marketing communications. Implements marketing, communications and public relations materials and services for Troops. Directs the efforts of the Marketing Team and coordinates strategies and tactics with other functions of the AHG ministry.
Marketing, Ccommunications & Public Relations:
1. Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations programs and activities, materials, publications.
2. Facilitate internal and external communications.
3. Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all ministry publications.
4. Create media interest in AHG.
5. Optimize effective usage of all AHG video, print and electronic materials.
Planning, Budgeting & Managing:
1. Develop plans of work and budgets for the Marketing Department and its activities.
2. Develop, implement and monitor systems and procedures necessary to the smooth operation of the marketing, communications and public relations function.
3. Recruit, train, appraise, supervise, support, develop, promote and guide qualified personnel, both paid and volunteer.
1. Ensure AHG brand is maintained through all levels and types of communication.
2. Help formulate and administer policies to ensure the integrity of the AHG brand.
3. Incorporate marketing strategies through AHG website and other digital communications.
1. Passion for serving God in the AHG ministry.
2. A bias for action and accountability.
3. Minimum 5 years' experience in marketing, communications or public relations with demonstrated success, preferably in the ministry or non-profit sector.
4. Enjoyment of fast-paced, quick-changing environment.
5. Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
6. Experience overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications.
7. Strong written and oral communication skills.
8. Bachelor's degree in marketing, public relations, communications and journalism is preferred.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Work from Home-Member SpecialistAmeriplan
- Any City or State, FT & PT, Based out of, Texas
- September 27
Women's Biblical/Pastoral CounselorHis Mansion Ministries
- Hillsboro, New Hampshire
- September 26
Board Operator-Denver, COSalem Media Group
- Denver, Colorado
- September 23
Chief Development OfficerForgotten Children Worldwide
- Bluffton, Indiana
- September 21
Community Development Manager (Non-profit Outside Sales)Children of the Nations
- Seattle, Washington
- September 20
American Heritage Girls
American Heritage Girls is a Christ-centered, non-profit organization dedicated to the mission of building women of integrity through service to God, family, community and country. The organization offers badge programs, service projects, girl leadership opportunities, and outdoor experiences to its members. Given the current culture of our society, American Heritage Girls' strives to help our nation's daughters counter the culture, know the love of Christ, the joy of lasting friendships and the fun of new wholesome experiences.More...