Lead growth of a unique organization - and the rewards will follow
Find your next career with a unique, faith-based membership organization that strengthens Christian communities by helping our members be wise with money and inspiring them to live generously. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, a highly collaborative work style and a passion for strengthening communities by helping others, this opportunity may be for you.
A partner candidate is a:
- Player-coach who is passionate about helping others grow and excels at coaching and demonstrating.
- Talent Magnet who draws people in by creating an environment in which people want to do their best.
- Networker with a vast network of relationships through which to grow talent and build business.
- High performer who models setting goals for self and consistently meets them.
In this role, you will:
- Attract, recruit and select diverse talent.
- Develop new financial representatives and support the launch of new financial representative practices.
- Motivate veterans and team practices to grow productivity and engaged members.
- Grow the Zone: Partner with the Community Engagement Leader, engage communities and represent Thrivent Financial throughout the zone.
- Solid life, health, annuity producer with at least two years of experience and conference qualification
- Previous relevant experience coaching and developing others.
- Experience providing investment advice to be able to provide relevant coaching and support to new financial representatives.
- Will and skill to commit to joint field work expectations.
- Models, promotes and uses the Thrivent Financial Advice Process, SalesForce and other Thrivent tools and systems or willingness to learn to use and promote them.
- Flexibility to travel within the RFO (may include overnight) and conduct business during evening hours.
- College degree strongly preferred.
- Professional designation or history of significant progress toward achievement preferred.
- Clean background check and compliance record.
- FINRA Series 7, 63/65 or 66 required or obtained within 90 days.
- State insurance licensed and appointed in life, health and variable lines of authority or attained within 90 days.
- State securities registered and insurance licensed and appointed in all states that comprise the regional financial office area.
- Once FRs are assigned to this position, the partner will require securities registrations, state insurance licenses and appointments in all states where FRs are conducting business and receiving commissions.
- Series 24 may be required in instances where principal back up to the RFO is necessary.
To apply, please visit our website: www.thrivent.com/careers or paste the link below into your browser:
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Work from Home-Member SpecialistAmeriplan
- Any City or State, FT & PT, Based out of, Texas
- September 27
Overseas University English TeachersAcademics In Asia
- China, China
- September 7
Director of Medicines ProgramMAP International
- Brunswick, Georgia
- September 1
Elementary School Teachers in China - Still Interviewing!Academics In Asia
- China, Not Assigned
- July 4
Thrivent Financial is a financial services organization that helps Christians be wise with money and live generously. We offer a broad range of products and services – including life insurance, annuities and mutual funds – along with guidance from financial representatives nationwide. For more than a century we've helped our nearly 2.4 million member-owners make wise money choices that reflect their values. More...