Guidance Counselor, serving 7th through 12th grades
· Maintenance of student records
· Creation of yearly master schedule
· College and career planning
· Coordination and/or facilitation of student testing
· Communication and support of students and parents
· Support to school administration and teaching staff
Candidates must hold a master’s degree in guidance and/or school counseling.
A minimum of three years in teaching and/or counseling is required. Candidates with no counseling experience should have at least multiple years (3) of teaching experience at the junior/senior high level.
All candidates must also be available for employment if offered this position. Individuals who are currently under an unbreakable contract for the 2014-2015 school year should not apply.
Interested candidates need to complete both a General Employment Application as well as an addendum application for this position.
Both applications can be found under the "About US" tab on our website.
Please visit our website at cincinnatichristian.org