Investment News Publisher Seeks Entry-Level Editorial Staffer
We are searching for a talented, entry-level editorial staffer to help seize growth opportunities with the Financial Publications Group at Eagle Products LLC, a business unit of Salem Communications, located near the U.S. Capitol.
The right person for this job will have a chance to use an array of skills that will create opportunities for professional growth as we launch new products and services to aid investors.
Responsibilities include editing, writing, tracking the performance of our experts' investment recommendations with Excel spreadsheets, as well as performing important web-related tasks such as posting time-sensitive stock market trading alerts, investment
newsletters and other content for distribution to our subscribers. This position offers the opportunity to assume additional responsibilities as we grow and your skills are demonstrated.
- Detail-oriented editing, copyediting, proofreading and writing skills that will be cultivated further by working with a seasoned journalist.
- Capability of working quickly and accurately to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with or strong interest in the stock market and financial terms, as well as a high level of competence with numbers.
- A strong desire to help people with their investments and to provide compelling content for them.
- Comfortable working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, particularly Word and Excel.
If you are a high-achieving individual, who sets a standard of excellence for yourself and can multi-task, this opportunity might be right for you.
Please send your resume, a cover letter explaining why you want the job and would excel at it, as well as three first-rate writing samples, to email@example.com for Paul Dykewicz, Editorial Director, Financial Publications Group, Eagle Products LLC.