Experienced Continuity/Traffic Coordinator and Receptionist
Salem Communications is looking for talented and motivated broadcasting professionals who understand how to create compelling and relevant radio in the country’s third largest market.
- Scheduling and reconciling all network schedules for two radio stations
- Logs - Assist with log production
- Contracts - Assist with contract entry
- Full back-up to Traffic Manager for Sick and Vacation time
- Sending daily spot times to clients
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls
- Take and relay messages
- Provide information to callers
- Greet persons entering organization
- Direct persons to correct destination
- Deal with queries from the public and customers
- General administrative and clerical support
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries
- Tidy and maintain the reception area and conference room
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and Microsoft
- Wide Orbit, CBSI/Marketron and WICKS experience required
- Multitasking is required
- Typing skills required. Accuracy and careful proofreading skills are essential.
- Ability to work independently and with minimum supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A professional and positive appearance and attitude
- Dependable attendance and punctuality
- Availability for full time work
- Attention to detail, ability to manage a wide variety of tasks and meet deadlines, and reliability/dependability and produce quality work under deadline pressure
- Must be a strong team player
- Must exhibit enthusiasm and passion for the work.
- Customer service oriented and self motivated
- Must demonstrate good judgment and decision making
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to be discreet, flexible, work independently, and prioritize situations to expedite handling of important matters.
Salem Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please e-mail cover letters and resumes to: email@example.com. Fax: 847-439-2846. No Phone Calls Please.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
News Reporter-Greenville, SCSalem Media Group
- Greenville, South Carolina
- October 21
Sales Marketing Assistant-Glendale, CASalem Media Group
- Glendale, California
- October 21
Radio Sales Account Executive-Dallas, TXSalem Media Group
- Dallas, Texas
- October 19
Christian Financial Radio/TV Co-HostPrivate Profile
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- October 19
Advertising Sales Consultant-Omaha, NESalem Media Group
- Omaha, Nebraska
- October 18
Salem Media Group
Salem Media Group is America’s leading radio broadcaster, Internet content provider, and magazine and book publisher targeting audiences interested in Christian and family-themed content and conservative values. In addition to its radio properties, Salem owns Salem Radio Network, which syndicates talk, news and music programming to approximately 2,000 affiliates; Salem Radio Representatives, a national radio advertising sales force; Salem Web Network, a leading Internet provider of Christian content and online streaming; and Salem Publ More...