Graphic Designer and Computer Support Specialist
CLC Ministries International
Location: CLC HQ, 701 Pennsylvania Avenue, Fort Washington PA 19034
Reports to: Director of Finance and Administration
To provide graphic design support to all departments with a particular emphasis on book cover design and catalog design. In addition this position will provide design and technical support to various websites. This position will also be responsible for
providing IT trouble shooting support to all departments. 60% of the time will be graphic design. 40% will be web and IT support.
- Designing book covers – approximately 20 per year
- Designing catalogs – approximately six per year
- Designing posters, postcards and book marks
- Producing printed materials
- Designing brochures, magazines and event invitations and programs
- Designing web banner ads
- Design new websites as needed
- IT Support to include:
- Network development, installation and maintenance in all CLC USA locations.
- Recommend hardware and software purchases that are cost-effective and efficient.
- PC/ Laptop purchasing and software installation
- Trouble shooting hardware and network issues in the ministry.
- Maintain a database of all ministry IT assets
- Maximize use of IT resources while ensuring that team members have the technology that they need to function effectively in their roles.
- Interface with Bookstore Manager, Dashbooks and Intuit software companies as necessary
- Maintain and assign all CLC e-mails
- Web support and management to include:
- Maintaining and updating CLC Publications, Missions and other CLC USA websites
- Work with the Marketing Coordinator to ensure that CLC Bookcenter website is also regularly updated
- Interface with Innovative and Host Monster website hosts as necessary
- Provide reports to EC on effectiveness of all sites
- Interface with the Marketing and Sales Coordinator to maximize marketing potential of all sites
- Minimum 5 years graphic design experience
- Portfolio for review
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite to include – Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Previous experience with IT trouble shooting
- College degree in a relevant area or equivalent experience
- Experience with HTML, CSS and PHP
- Experience with Flash, CorelDraw, Dreamweaver
- Experience in network installation and maintenance
- Book cover design experience
- Experience with designing Wordpress websites