This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Red Rock Bible Camp
Steinbach, Manitoba, Canada
Date Posted: 03/31/2008
Categories: Sports and Recreation
Job Type: Full-Time
Responsible to: Food Services Director
Training or experience in food services or a willingness to learn is required.
1. Be a servant leader. Lead by example and encourage the kitchen staff in their spiritual walk with Christ by your words and actions.
2. Participate with the other full time staff as part of a unified, servant leadership team to:
a. serve the campers and guest who attend Red Rock Bible camp
b. disciple and build up the other year round and seasonal staff.
c. reach out to the local community as ambassadors of Christ.
e. enhance and enthusiastically participate in the community life of the full time, on site staff
1. Assume the duties of the Food Services Director in his or her absence.
2. Help prepare meals under the direction of the Food Services Director for summer camp, rentals, work crews and other Red Rock functions.
3. Direct the kitchen helpers regarding meal preparation, serving and clean up.
4. Assist in processing all grocery orders upon arrival and help in weekly inventory.
5. Cook for staff on assigned weekends in the summer.
6. Assist with other duties as assigned.