Reporting to the President, the After School Program Director is responsible for all academic programming at KidWorks. This includes creation and management of curriculum, direct management of a team of approximately 10-12 individuals, program evaluation, and general management of after-school programs for K-12 students.
- Create/Develop/select curriculum and/or programs (often working with strategic partners) for after-school programs for K-12 and parent education.
- Ensure that all curriculum leads to desired outcomes established by KidWorks.
- General management, administration and direction of all KidWorks’ programs and program staff. Programs include:
- 48 student state-funded preschool
- K-12 after school program for approx. 270 students
- Parent Education
- Student Mentoring
- Summer Programs
- CollegeWorks (College retention program for 9 recent HS grads)
- Continually evaluate all KidWorks programs for both internal and external purposes
- Create systems for internal evaluation, including tracking tools, surveys, etc
- Work with third party evaluators when required
- Grant reporting as required
- Lead, develop and motivate staff to accomplish KidWorks desired outcomes
- Work closely with at least one Board of Directors committee, report to board committees or the full board of directors as required
- Work closely with Senior Management Team, assisting with the overall management of the organization as a whole
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bilingual English/Spanish (preferred)
Superior Interpersonal Skills
Oral Communication Skills
Written Communication Skills
Computer Literacy – Knowledge in MS Office
Bachelor’s degree required
Master’s degree preferred
Minimum of 5 years of professional experience working as a youth educator, with at least two years of administration/management experience
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Group Program Directors Needed – Work from Home!AHLI
- Headquartered in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- October 22
WriterFirst Liberty Institute
- Plano, Texas
- October 19
Outreach Ministry DirectorLifeline Family Center
- Cape Cora, Florida
- October 14
Learning Center CoordinatorCityteam
- San Jose, California
- October 13
Trinity School of Natural Health - COOVanderbloemen Search Group
- Warsaw, Indiana
- October 12
KidWorks, a well-respected, fast-growing community development organization located in Central Santa Ana, offers an exciting opportunity for an experienced marketing and fundraising professional to provide high level, results driven leadership in the planning, development, and implementation of a full range of donor-centered marketing strategies. KidWorks restores at-risk neighborhoods one life at a time and serves over 800 children, youth, and parents every week through preschool, after-school tutoring and enrichment, leadership development More...