Initiates conversations with churches with congregation size of 250 or greater with specific offerings for partnership that include Mobile Experience hosting or attendance, Disaster Relief Response, and other unique opportunities. Cultivates and qualifies leads to be passed to Church Relations or Advocate Engagement for follow-up and deeper engagement. Drives revenue (primarily Child Sponsorship) to Compassion through Mobile Experience opportunities as well as a variety of other strategic initiatives.
- Maintains a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ, maintains a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside of Compassion, and faithfully upholds Compassion’s ministry in prayer.
- Acts as an advocate for children – raising the awareness of the needs, neglect, nurture, and potential of children in poverty and challenging and enabling those within one’s influence to greater involvement and effectiveness on behalf of children.
- Calls on small and mid-sized churches (via phone, email, personal visits) with specific partnership opportunities such as Mobile Experience, Disaster Relief, and other strategic initiatives in order to promote awareness of Compassion International and to drive lead generation efforts.
- Initiates conversations with churches, qualifying them as leads to be further cultivated by a Church Relations Director, Advocate, or Advocate Engagement staff member.
- Works closely with the Mobile Experience team and Regional Directors to maximize all lead opportunities and to secure host sites for Mobile Units.
- Drives revenue to help achieve regional team goal of 5500 sponsorships from Mobile Experience.
- Follows up with new church leads and existing relationships on all Mobile Experience requests by phone calls, email, and personal visits when appropriate.
- Works closely with Church Engagement CAM client to align campaigns focused on engaging mid-sized churches with Compassion through strategic initiatives.
- Oversees U.S. church related research for CES team to maximize campaigns, geo-targeting strategy and web investments, including Barna research poll involvement for more in depth understanding of pastor behaviors and needs
- Works closely with the Strategic Partnerships team to build upon current lead generation efforts through events and strategic partners
- Maintains a stimulating personal program fostering personal spiritual growth, increasing professional competence and understanding of Compassion's ministry.
- Leads occasional Vision Trips on behalf of Church Engagement Team.
- Advanced knowledge in sales and marketing.
- Professional demeanor, excellent interpersonal and public communications skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Customer service focus.
- Results oriented.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Communications required or equivalent experience.
- 5 years experience marketing or sales.
- Certifications/Licensing: N/A
- Other Required Skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, familiar with budgeting tools, familiar with CRM.
Link to Application: https://rn12.ultipro.com/com1024/JobBoard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*8D4B859237774611
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Work from Home-Member SpecialistAmeriplan
- Any City or State, FT & PT, Based out of, Texas
- September 27
Women's Biblical/Pastoral CounselorHis Mansion Ministries
- Hillsboro, New Hampshire
- September 26
Director of Children's MinistryStonebridge Church
- Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- September 20
Residential Counselor for Struggling TeensHeartlight Ministries
- Hallsville, Texas
- September 15
Worship LeaderPilgrim Church
- Port Charlotte, Florida
- September 14
Compassion International exists as a Christian child advocacy ministry that releases children from spiritual, economic, social and physical poverty and enables them to become responsible, fulfilled Christian adults. Jesus Christ is at the heart of our ministry. This corporate commitment drives the content of our programs, characterizes the kind of people we hire, and guides our ethics. Our ministry is focused on the individual child and his or her development. By working holistically with individual children, we present ever More...