Thrive* is seeking to hire a professional full-time Development Associate that loves our cause. This position is 40 hours per week and includes benefits. Applicants must believe it is a privilege to ask God's people for God's resources to do God's work.
Development Associate Responsibilities:
Build and implement a comprehensive Fund Development Strategy to support the growth and development of Thrive that includes but not limited to:
- Identify development "buckets"
- Peer to Peer fundraising opportunities
- Grant Proposals
- Secure and nurture new Sponsorship and General Fund Donors
- Nurture Top 100 Donors
- Seek Church Partnerships
- Planned Giving Opportunities
- Fundraising strategies based on analytic data of donors
- Re-engage lapsed donors
- Fundraising events (Annual Celebration Event, Concerts, etc.)
- Professional verbal, phone, and written communication
- Compassionate listening skills
- Ability to engage in meaningful conversation
- Demonstrate care for others
- Outstanding interpersonal and presentation skills
Priority management & the ability to multi-task
- Organized and detail oriented
- Self-starter and capable of moving from conceptual to implementation while adhering to agreed-on timelines
- Goal oriented
- Team player
- Team builder
- Absolute integrity
- Two to three years of experience in development
- Professional level knowledge of CRM software
- Comfortable with Cloud-based working environment
Thrive* is a nonprofit Christian organization located in west Denver. Our mission is to encourage and empower Global Women to thrive and to be their advocate. We offer numerous resources including a retreat ministry (three international and one US based
retreat each year), an online community hosting a variety of electronic publications designed to meet the specific needs of women serving overseas, and an advocacy focus that engages and educates individuals, churches, and agencies to be equipped and empowered
to proactively meet the needs of Global Women.
Interested candidates should electronically submit a cover letter, resume, and references by September 18, 2014 to: firstname.lastname@example.org.